Rant Thread

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Castile »

Why does someone always have to piss on my parade? I came second In a club challenge (I was quite shocked and humbled) and some dude (who didn't place) points out a flaw on my work. I was feeling really quite good then all of a sudden this one salty comment brings you down. Like fuck you man. I know he's just being a dick cause he didn't win but seriously...sigh

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

I just hope this person doesn't show up here and read this. But yeah I need to vent on my guild's behalf.

Apparently my guild has invited a new, think social - at least the person hasn't raided with us yet, and that's all fine and dandy or whatever you say. Our guild is surprisingly pretty much without drama or toxicity and I have only ever experienced a couple during the 6 years I believe I have been in that guild. People respect real life issues etc.
However this new person is an intolerant ignorant bufoon. Fair enough this person devalues my ASD diagnosis or hinting I'm a mindless drooling idiot starring into the wall, but saying "everyone says they have autism" and hinting that people with issues are nothing but losers without jobs and such... that's just plainly rude. I'm not the only autistic person in my guild, I'm not the only person with GAD and we have other people with other psychological issues and physical issues. Guess what numbnut, you're in the wrong guild mate, because in our guild everyone is welcome despite their issues or how much time they have to play the game etc, and furthermore to my knowledge of everyone in the guild... We all have jobs or had jobs prior to studying (like in my case - okay I had a severe meltdown because how I was treated at my old job but I fight every fricking day to prove everyone wrong... and I do well at my prestigious education ty very much despite I'm an idiot with people and have issues) and we all, our issues aside, do well and contribute to society, some even have very decent jobs. So if you can't tolerate people having issues mate, go join another toxic guild were you'll fit in with your ignorance and poor attitude.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

2 of my bunnies got into a fight and now one has a long laceration on the inside of his leg. We had a long visit to the urgent care last night and finally brought him home at 1:30 am The cone doesn't work well for rabbits so now we're trying different things

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Last edited by Falcon on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I love it so much when I'm ignored. I just asked a question that's either important or would otherwise help me out in some way? Don't bother replying! Really! Stay silent for ages and then say you're going to bed. No need to even register that I'm talking to you. I don't need a response. I don't need people to acknowledge me. Go ahead. I'll just struggle on my own.

Even better: Log off/leave without saying a damn thing! You don't know how much of a kick I get for being left alone on the curb while you saunter off to do whatever without telling me. I don't need to know. I'll just assume you lost connection or something. It's not like I've been waiting for you to answer or do something for me all this time.

Seriously. If you don't know or can't help then fucking say so. I'd be less annoyed than being constantly left behind and forgotten cos at least I wouldn't have wasted my time thinking people actually fucking gave a damn about me.

Secondary rant: I looked over some old art looking for names of characters. Now I'm remembering the fun we had in RPs again and now I'm crying again why can I not get over this shit fuck I miss you all.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

:hug: Vare :hug:

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

aaaaaAAAAAA

I don't know how much longer I can do my homework + my partner's homework + all the chores + cat care + all the person care for both of us. Usually it's fine but I'm unbelievably swamped with work and I can't even talk to anyone I know about it because I don't want to make my partner out like she's evil when she's not- she's sick and struggling and needs more help than the shitty ass college system is willing to give. And when I do say I'm busy, people get really insecure and hurt about it and I end up needing to apologize for being busy, and god in fucking heaven I don't know what to do because I can't just not do these things so people feel better about themselves. I feel like I'm drowning and every time someone offers to help they end up needing my help more than ever instead - I'm missing classes I can't afford to miss at this point and I haven't been able to draw for myself in what feels like months (let alone play a game or relax) and I just can't...

I love my friends and I love my partner so goddamn much it makes me cry to even think about how much she's hurting from all this but god I don't know how long I can keep doing everything. There's only so long I can act like everything is fine before it really isn't.

also i tripped on my phone cord and it fell off the desk and broke so badly that I can't read text on it which is /really good/ when you need to always be able to be in contact with someone so i'm just rEALLY,, DOING GOOD TODAY

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

What is with people on the WOW forums nowadays you make a post and if they don't agree they mass report it wanting to get you banned this has happened to me several times now and it is getting stupid. I am very careful what I post but no matter what they continue to abuse the system why even have a forum when no one follows the rules and reports anything they disagree with it is no wonder the downvote button was removed.

"Most in this forum think it is trash because they are only subbed to whine on this forum and don't play the game at all while the ones who enjoy it are in game playing and not here whining." is what I posted how is this trolling it isn't yet someone got butthurt because I wasn't bashing BFA and that is all they do in GD.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

My back and knees hurt so much that I am nauseus. . Too much pain.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

No motivation to do anything. Games don't bring me enjoyment anymore. Unhappy with any 'skills' I had... which i pretty much none. Just generally feelings of being worthless and down.
And things I do find I have interest in, I feel like I have no one to talk to about. =/

Yikes I'm a mess.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Went to buy a game from Origion...they charge and give me the wrong game even though I was on the right game page. After over an hour of nonsense they refund me store credit only and...an expited discount code. EA....must stand for EvilA....well you know. The jerks.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been a while since Novus Inceptio got updated as the ONE developer is making new game.. I inquired about progress and more update as it is still in alpha after so many years.. the responce i got was this
Maybe try different games if you have the chance.
You are among the players who spent a lot of hours in the game - and we really appreciate it. But it is also necessary to try other games.
Yup I get it.. You dont want to develop your game so you asking me not to play it...

isnt usually the other way around.. that companies WANT you to play their games??

aaand just got called entitled because I want a game to move out of alpha after so many years... yay :shock: :? :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

Finally had to leave me job after they changed my schedule on me twice without notice... then called me when I didn't show up wondering where I was. I should feel relieved, but all I feel is depression. The only time I feel okay is when my friend is on in the evenings and we play things, but after that I feel like no one is around anymore. No one is playing WoW, even my guild and I get that. They don't like this expansion. Not even my boyfriend and I can find a game to play together.

I just feel... so alone. No motivation to do anything. Writing, drawing, roleplaying... anything really. Just sit here, watching youtube all night until I finally get tired and pass out. v.v

{Flight Rising}

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Surgery cancelled for now. My surgeon got called into emergency surgery, so waiting to hear when the reschedule date is. So spent all night and morning in a state of nervous anxiousness and just want it to be over at this point.

<edit> They rescheduled to this fri. at 9 AM.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been experiencing heart trouble. My heart starts pumping real fast and my right arm hurts. Been getting worse and worse. Called the doctor and they first want to see me in 3 weeks. .
Yup that's make me feel safe. .:(

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Aleu »

I don't know how much longer I can take this negative living environment anymore. My father over reacts to everything. He acts like it's the end of the world if it goes wrong. My mother reaction to things only make it worse.

But I can't leave. I don't have a job. I don't have anywhere else I can go. I can't drive. My dog is disabled and required special medicine. I can't leave him. I feel trapped and I don't know how much longer I can take it.

{Flight Rising}

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Aleu wrote:I don't know how much longer I can take this negative living environment anymore. My father over reacts to everything. He acts like it's the end of the world if it goes wrong. My mother reaction to things only make it worse.

But I can't leave. I don't have a job. I don't have anywhere else I can go. I can't drive. My dog is disabled and required special medicine. I can't leave him. I feel trapped and I don't know how much longer I can take it.
:hug: You can make it through this, Aleu :)
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

ggggOD throws my hands in the air- I swear there's like, no single day lately where I can do anything right. tonight's flavor is "trying my hardest to be a good sport in d&d and have a good time and interact" and getting, for my efforts, really short, dismissive answers from the DM that bled into their IC interactions with mine, then when I went to thank them for the fun session, an incredibly dismissive response and silence.

why can't people just /tell me/ if i'm doing something wrong ;_; This shit happens so often that I'm pretty darn sure the problem is me but god if i'll ever be told if it's something specific or if i'm just really great at making people unhappy as a whole, because i seem to be doing it a lot lately, no matter how hard i try

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Had a job interview at a place that builds and donates solar ovens to needy people. That's something I can really get behind and would be excited to help with, even if I'm just doing office work. But, it's a Christian ministry in a backwards part of this increasingly backwards country and I'm a lesbian atheist. What could possibly go wrong?

And when asking an acquaintance if she would be a reference, I mentioned this. And she's "so concerned" that this won't be a healthy environment and told me all about how her token gay friend who lives in a large city has a job where he can be out and "he and his boyfriend are really open" and maybe I shouldn't work somewhere I have to hide who I am and isn't my partner going to be mad if I'm being closeted at work since we're getting married soon?

Just how clueless could she possibly be? Like, listen, lady, the gay people have been hiding shit since we were small children. We're good at this and it's just what we do. Don't act so damn surprised and judgy about it. Like seriously...I get judged for being gay AND for hiding being gay? WTF???

Is it right that in some situations I have to pretend to be someone I'm not? Is it fair? No, but it's life. Best I can hope for is that no one will ask and I won't have to lie.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

So you have enough time to post in several Discord channels and talk to a friend but not enough to tell me yes or no to a simple question? Okay then.

I finally had inspiration, proper inspiration, for the first time in years and started a project I am legitimately interested in working on. I already know it's going to take ages because it's something I've never done before but I've never felt so driven for a long time. So of course it's things like the above that put me off. In this case all I wanted to know is if the background I was working on looked anything like the thing was based off of. But no one wants to give me feedback. Sure, they're interested in the end project but holy fuck they know how slow a process this will be for me. Especially if they refuse to help me by answering a simple fucking yes or no question. But no, suddenly they're playing D&D. While also talking to several other people. Fine. I see how much you care about how much this means to me.

If anyone's curious, I'm trying my hand at animation based on this video using characters from an RP I was part of.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.