Rant Thread

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lisaara »

My Photoshop decided to not wanna load up. Fan-fucking-tastic.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Omfg my friend and her girlfriend just fucking giggle ALL DAY. That's all they do. They sit in their room with the door wide open and giggle. IT'S FUCKING 1 AM. My friend in the room beside me is trying to sleep and we can both hear non-stop giggling even with all the doors shut. She could apparently even hear it over her headphones. SHUT THE FUCK UP. :|

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Pixel is about 9-10mo old, so he's...sort of a kitten. He has his adult teeth though, I believe. The problem is, he's semi-feral and while you can handle him and even pick him up safely by sliding your hands under him, if you try to scruff him (like I did) it sends him into a frothing rage-panic. Both times I've tried to remove him from somewhere by scruffing, I've gotten bitten, and this last time was good and hard. We're talking gore all over the place hard. I'm not sure it's going to get infected for sure but I have a doctor's appt tomorrow to let a pro look at it.

It hurts like hell though, because he punctured the muscle on the interior back side of my thumb which means every time I use my right hand it aggravates the wound.

Some cats are soothed by being scruffed. NOT PIXEL.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Cat bites suck.

Ugh Thunderbird why wont you let me see my inbox ;-;
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

*sobs*

Got pulled into a Garrosh kill....wiped repeatedly....even had a hunter that was a stand in do not even 100k dps, which isn't acceptable on a Garrosh normal fight.....last pull we got him to 7% and wiped....

LisaaraPokefarm

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

The ONE DAY I need to go out and get stuff done at an early hour and I have freaking cramps for no apparent reason. Ow... x___x

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

And to add insult to injury, I'm now in the council building which I fucking hate, with a waiting time of two hours while multiple children scream behind me. Fucking LOVE today.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

The warlock green fire boss can go fuck himself!! Grrr

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Okay I'm nearly positive I'm getting a head cold I can feel this headache start to settle in right between my eyes...
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm fucking bored in this database scripting class.....seriously.

We spend 20 minutes on assignments that take 2 minutes tops!

Example: Make the last_name column a required field in the sec0804_employees table.
How to solve it in Access: You go into the damn table, switch to design view, then change 'No' in Required field to 'Yes'. Save the table. There. That's it. Done.

LisaaraPokefarm

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Some fucking piece of shit set fire to the Manchester Dogs Home. Over 40 dogs have been killed. Manchester is just hours away from me.

I want to kill the scumbag kid that thought this would be funny. I'd like to lock him inside a cage in a burning building until he died. I don't care how young he was, that piece of shit can die.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Eurgh. College.

Admission (doesn't guarantee acceptance): $150
Tuition: $43, 470
Books: $699.84
Animation Art and Design Kit: $265

Also, cannot be on student loans and income assistance at the same time unless it's an exception which is probably exceptionally rare. So getting a student loan which would make up the largest by a considerable margin of my ability to pay all this is extremely unlikely because I cannot afford losing my income assistance at all unless I'm financially stable which I am definitely not.

And the art institute is a private school so they don't receive special transit passes for students so unless income assistance can help me pay for transit, I'm paying for 3 zones every day, twice a day, each day I have a class, for 1 year and 9 months. A 90 minute bus ticket for 3 zones is $5.50. And it's 90min of real time, not time you spend on translink property. So traffic can eat up your time like it was nothing and you have to pay for a whole new one when it expires. And translink is raising their prices again in the new year I believe, because of all the work they've been doing building and rebuilding the skytrain.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kirrandria »

WELP. I am rather pissed off. I brought my computer in to have it looked at (because I broke it), and the guy took the liberty of replacing parts for me when I didn't ask for it. I didn't have to pay for them, but he replaced a decent quality graphics card with a much shoddier one(though the old one had a somewhat broken fan), and now my games don't run as well as they used to. And now I'll probably have to pay another some hundred dollars to get a new one :/

I mean yeah it had a broken fan, but at least it could run my favorite games on really high settings and then some. The screen would occasionally go black for a second because it would overheat, and it sometimes crashed my game... but the new one can't even run the game on medium settings without lagging so badly, let alone run all the graphics mods I add.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

sounds like you need a new computer repair shop toot sweet.

In peripherally related news (aka broken machinery) my air conditioner died sometime this morning. I can push all the buttons I want but it never comes on.

It's over 90 degrees in my house and I'm sitting in front of my fan and it's the only decent place anywhere. All my cats have deflated because it's so hot (basically lying around on their bellies on the floor).

And of course the damn company my 'home repairs' insurance thing contracts with doesn't work on weekends. Natch. So I have to sit in this horrible heat all weekend and then sometime Monday afternoon maybe it'll get seen to.

Guh.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

vanilli

Unread post by vanilli »

It really bugs me when people do things and don't bother to tell me at all >.> My guild promoted me, all good right? NOPE! I was going to do a apply so I could explain my situation since I don't know what I'll be doing in WoD, and the raiding times will clash with the desktop usage. (My friend also uses my desktop to raid but he can only raid one night a week where the guild I am in would be raiding 3) And on top of that they are 100% sure I will level my hunter first, but I'm not ... I'll be leveling a alt for herb and mining first for some gold since I started to spend most of mine on mounts recently. And even then they keep talking about faction changing and server moving two things I don't want to do :/
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Been preparing for SoO all week along with my dad and didn't get to go. I'm never going to get this fucking mount and I just wanna cry cuz I was looking forward to this. I gave up hours at work for this, lost money that I could really use right now and I can't fucking go. I fucking quit. Why can't anything go fucking right for once. My guild quit running it, my ilvl is high enough for any other group to want me, and I can't afford to be carried. I don't see a fucking point in playing this game anymore cuz I work my ass off for fucking nothing

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

vanilli

Unread post by vanilli »

@Jurz, I wish I could help I normally pug my SoO runs but I have managed to get a few friends in with the basic ilvl to get their mounts ... My realm even does a GDKP run and I think you just need to be 560 to be a booster and you still get the achiv and alot of gold :D

//rant
I am one away from 100%ing my inscribe AND IT JUST WONT DROP!
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

A tree in the neighbor's yard fell across the fence and missed our roof by a few inches. Probably gonna spend tomorrow chopping it up and hauling it to the curb with my uncle. Not even sure we'll get any good mats from it since it's covered in that weird, flat, greygreen sorta moss stuff and several branches are dead.

Edit: Lichen. That stuff is called lichen. Apparently it's fine. Not a parasite or sign that the tree is dead/dying. Just something that grows on them sometimes.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yes, lichen is a curious combination of algae and fungus and it lives on the dust and moisture in the air. It also grows on rocks, houses, and everything else because it doesn't care what it grows on really as long as it doesn't move. If you had real fungus (dry rot, shelf fungus, etc) or mistletoe (also a parasite) then you'd have a problem.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Stupid sore thoat....stupid allergies draining....

LisaaraPokefarm