Rant Thread

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

@syleye - be aware there's such a thing as a 'cat reaction' to oxy and other opiates. My mom has it and so do I; it means that instead of killing pain, opiates actually AMPLIFY it and make it linger. It doesn't matter what kind; oxy, codeine, anything like that will be affected. When you go back to your doctor, ask about non-opioid painkillers. They exist, they're usually less addictive, and it may help you.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Nachtwulf wrote:@syleye - be aware there's such a thing as a 'cat reaction' to oxy and other opiates. My mom has it and so do I; it means that instead of killing pain, opiates actually AMPLIFY it and make it linger. It doesn't matter what kind; oxy, codeine, anything like that will be affected. When you go back to your doctor, ask about non-opioid painkillers. They exist, they're usually less addictive, and it may help you.
I will do that thank you Nacht

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Forgotten again.

Managed to find four other people looking to get the HotS promotional mount and agreed to a date to run together. Two ended up dropping because of medical issues. The other two continued without us without so much as asking if we were still doing it. Then the first two completely forgot about it anyway. There goes another mount cos hell if I'm playing a game I have no interest in with a bunch of random people.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Last edited by Niabi on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I thought I had just strained my lower back. I still have to haul my dog around to get him outside and help him pee. Sure, he's making progress, but still cannot hold his urine. He still leaks most of the time he moves on his own. I figured this back pain came from him, but according to my mother it MAY be Sciatica. It's only in my left lower back and has been hurting my left leg as well. What's worse is I have to find a new doctor that'll take my health insurance. It's making work and everything else really uncomfortable.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Sounds like Sciatica (my pregnancy has me pinching mine a lot right now). Some really easy fixes/ways to alleviate it without a doctor is actually exercise. :) Lots of stretching of walking are supposed to be really good for it. My mom, who went to her doctor for Sciatica problems she was having, told me that the doctor said be careful not to massage or rub it. Not sure why, but I guess stretching it is the better solution. And I'm allowed to take Tylenol for when the pain is really bad so perhaps a pain killer you like as well? Oh, and a heating pad, if you have one. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

1) Foot has a wound that won't heal.
2) Fell down stairs, bloodied elbow, hips, back and side hurt.
3) PLEASE DO NOT RUN OVER RETAIL WORKERS IN A CART AND LAUGH. THANKS.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

(breathes in) (SCREAMS FOR 80 YEARS) everything's fine! everything's just dandy! if i keep saying that it'll be true!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

beware of grossness below

I seriously want to sue those who make commercial for women's hygiene products.. In the commercial they can breakdance, sail and what ever in white pants and never a drop wrong... I just have to sneeze or cough then I bleed through TWO layers of the strongest hygiene products i can find....

Also who designs those things.. have they seen the design of underpants... why is the middle NEVER wide enough for the panties so i have to squeeze the middle of my panties together.. leaving my no option than to wear two pair of underwear because i KNOW i am going to bleed on the side of the hygiene product.. also true in the top of the pants..

Grr.. maybe its only an obese womans problem but man its annoying

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Or when the gusset of one's underpants was clearly not prepared for a gal with a badonkadonk. >_< LINE UP, DARN YOU.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

this is a really weird thing to rant about on a WoW forum but dangit, I really want to play WoW again. This is a problem because there's very little I'm actually looking forward to coming back to- I don't particularly enjoy world quests, I don't have a guild/enough active friends for mythics, and I detest the AP grind enough that I'm not looking forward to Feathermanes/leveling two more artifacts on top of my MM one for the mounts (I'm not trying to start an argument and say everyone should feel this way- it's just my own experience!). And most of the stuff I want to get (transmog and mounts) are locked behind RNG- the transmog being the worst offender, as the stuff I want right now comes from WoD raids that are very likely to not even drop loot if I don't have a five person party.

But- gosh dangit, I miss my dwarf and I want to level a rogue and my paladin. I want a wolfhawk. I don't even know what I'd really do, but I miss it.

Edit- I'm hopefully wrong about needing to level another artifact for the mounts and it doesn't even matter because I instantly resubbed. SIGHS
Last edited by Lupis on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Fell over on my way home from the job centre today. It was rainy but normally the paths don't get that slippery. So of course today they were so I slipped and fell into a huge puddle. Thank heck I was on my way home but was still soaking wet and in pain for around 20 minutes. Cut my right hand pretty deep so forced to do everything single-, left-handedly. Not comfortable or fun and I can't do much so I'm booooored.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

You know what grinds my gears? When nerds/geeks *whatever* judge other nerds/geeks on what they like.

To explain abit: I've only recently started cosplaying at conventions mainly because well it's fun to dress up! (and as an adult really how many costume parties do we go to now?). I've found the community overall to be absolutely brilliant. I'm not a teenager nor am I in my 20's anymore so doing something like this was terrifying to be perfectly honest (seeing a 50 something yr old dressed at Kiki just made my heart soar last weekend <3 ) and it's mostly been a positive experience...mostly.

Enter a random comment from a random wanker to throw it all out of wack "The anime people at these things really freak me out!" like seriously. You're at a total nerdfest (supanova) filled with everyone dressed at sci fic, fantasy, game and anime characters. If you're "freaked out" by people dressed up as fictional animated characters you are seriously in the wrong fucking place! Also if I had been a younger person on my own with less confidence how damaging could that comment of been? I fucking hate people like that!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'm really sad/upset about this 'Legionzine' art mag that came out recently. No one asked me. No one even so much as mentioned it. I wasn't asked to be in it, even though my work is at least as good as the stuff I've seen go by. Yet another WoW Popularity Contest I lost because I'm not... I don't know. Sycophantic enough? Don't do enough free art for people? I'm not in the Powers-That-Be's pocket? I'm just really sad about it, that no one even MENTIONED it to me.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ashran is a myth. I do not think it's real.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

There's actually a premade running right now for Ashran; leader is named Mystic and he runs it every friday and saturdays. (Horde)

Lot of fun and good honor; it's how I've gotten to max prestige + pvp world quests.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I assume it's in the American servers? cus then I can't do that as I'm NZ/Aussie but I'll try thanks :3
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Oceanic can group with American servers just fine, so I don't see why you couldn't get into the same ashran. Usually a groups posted in custom when we're queueing up (5:30-6:00 pm pst), but can always try to solo queue into ashran on fridays/saturdays around that time too.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Kewl I'll try it out. Thanks again :3

Is there a prestige mount? I'm only level 3 prestige.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yeah there are two, I think one is at 3 lvl 50 and the other is 8 lvl 50

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |