WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Not playing WoW anymore :)
As most ppl know by now I am one of Jehovah´s Witnesses. I rarely post about my faith on these forums but I wanted to post this as this is important to me. The memorial of Jesus' death is a very important day for us. Read more about it in the below links

. I hope noone is offended by me posting this and if so, let me know and I will take it down again. The invitation is in English but has over 900 languages to choose from so if you are not English im confident you can find it in your own language. If not feel free to pm me.

JW beliefs:

Memorial of Jesus’ Death

On the night before he died, Jesus told his followers to commemorate his death. He said:

“Keep doing this in remembrance of me.”​—Luke 22:19.

Please join us for the annual observance of the death of Jesus Christ. This year it will be held on Saturday, March 31.

Each year, Jehovah’s Witnesses remember the death of Jesus in the way that he asked. (Luke 22:19, 20)

Find a location near you here:

Some questions about JW beliefs answered here : :D

video : ... 00_1_VIDEO

Why Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Observe the Lord’s Supper Differently From the Way Other Religions Do?
Link: ... ds-supper/

Why Did Jesus Die?
Link: ... jesus-die/

How Is Jesus’ Sacrifice “a Ransom for Many”?
Link: ... ce-ransom/

The Ransom​—God’s Greatest Gift
Link: ... sacrifice/

link to our offical website in there . English version but more than 900 languages to choose from. Pm me if you need assistance

There is answers to all about us and its not a recruiting site. Its an information site  feel free to go take a look

this link is more info about us.. also just info (from the site which is easy to navigate around but just in case I put it here )

short video on who we are ... -we-intro/

Also feel free to pm me if you got any additional questions :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Last edited by Tårnfalk on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:41 pm 
The Insane
The Insane

Just to note that I am uneasy about religious posts here if they have a purpose of recruiting and advertising (i.e. I would put a stop to it if it started). But I'm also open to our community members of different cultures and beliefs expressing a bit more about themselves in what things are important to them. It's fascinating to find out things like this about our friends here, that we otherwise wouldn't know. This is the first time I remember seeing a post of this nature so it did make me think a bit about our guidelines, and I've chatted with Tarnfalk to clarify. So if it's purely about you, what motivates you, and your personal beliefs and life then I'm likely to be ok with it (providing you're a community member and not someone who just dropped in to proselytize), and as long as the rest of our community are ok with it too. If we get more of them we may have to start a thread where people can share these kinds of things and learn about each other, but the fact that it's not a common topic has made me not so concerned at this point.

If you have any feedback about this kind of thing on our boards, feel free to PM me, as it's your forum and this is still a grey policy area :).

Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.