Off-White (& other animal comics)

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Off-White (& other animal comics)

Unread post by Makoes »

I read A LOT of webcomics, but one more then any other has always been pure awsome. So, since we are a wonderfully petcentric, animal loving community, for those who have not read this webcomic, Here it is:

OFF-WHITE
A story of Wolves and humans, of balance and suspence!

And here is a very fun and comical strip called Faux Pas, Starting many lovable animals and the world from thier perspective
Faux Pas

For a bit more on the mature side, corrupt carebears at the zoo, with Bear Nuts!
Bear Nuts

Now this person has many different comic arcs, and has managed to create a world that is so complex, its believable! Alien dice is about Slavery as a galactic game, within another game, that is part of yet another game. Many wonderful and unique creatures live here.
Alien Dice

And not really animal oriented, but for those who have NOT seen this comic, it is a must read! Dont let the "poor" art at the start deture you from this one, you wont regret reading it!
Dark Legacy

I hope you all enjoy these comics as much as i have over the years. Feel free to post any other webcomics that you think are awsome, funny, entertaining and still active.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

starkittens
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: mok'nathal, Runetotem, and a couple others

Re: Off-White (& other animal comics)

Unread post by starkittens »

I Know, Bear nuts, and Dark Legacy. They're darn funny!

The burns of a fire may heal with time
but the burns from our love will never heal, even as the years pass on
{My Magistream Keep}{My DA}{My DC scroll}

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hmm, I don't really follow many webcomics. I check in with Awkward Zombie pretty often, so I guess that counts. My favourite webcomic I won't list as it's pretty inappropriate. :lol:
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I read Off White from time to time since they're one of the people who inspired me to write up my own wolf stories. XD

Two Kinds is the one I like to read a lot. I guess you could call it a furry (Which isn't bad in any way) comic, but to be honest I do like it. May not be everyone's cup of tea.
Warning! This comic does contain a lot of adult humor!

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

lol I frequent Akward zombie and twoKinds myself :)

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

I don't really follow any animal comic strips (save for the occasional Garfield strip), but the one that I do follow on a regular basis is Retail, a comic about the fictional department store Grumbel's, and the people who work there and what they have to put up with when the customer's come a callin'. There are four main characters: Marla, Val, Cooper, and Stewart, and multiple secondary characters to forward the story along. Norm Feuti, the creator and artist, worked in retail for a good long while, and this comic was inspired by the tribulations and frustrations one can have when being a salesperson.
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

This is a hilarious comic, at least to me. Its about an Owl, a Bear, and two adopted children living with the Owl as their father. :lol:

Daisy Owl

Thats the first comic where the Owl tells the school principal that he adopted the two human children. Hah.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Omg, I cant stop reading "Retail"!! I work at a grocery store and I am very tempted to print out a bunch of these and tape them around the store!! Its so ACURATE on all the BS that retailers have to put up with EVERY DAY!

~~~
~~~
~~~

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm really liking the Faux Pas one.

I mostly just read Looking For Group.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Off-White! The fact that it's based off of Norse mythology just makes it so much better! <33

I also really like Strays

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Kero_stabilio

Unread post by Kero_stabilio »

Another animal related comic i enjoyed (and its finished so no waiting) was a RedTails dream. It was really great! It has all sorts of different animals, but it begins when a boy and his dog get caught in a dream state created by a fox spirit and they have an adventure and stuff... but yeah i would recommend it to anyone who likes animal based webcomics! And the comic comes in either Finnish or English but it was a great read! Another wolf based comic is the gods pack! At first the quality is a little low and the story line seemed (at least to me a little confusing) but after the first few pages it changed and it was really an enjoyable comic although its not finished it is still being worked on!
SOme others i would recomend would be Strays (it can have its adult moments) and Yume (its a little more mature)
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Oh jeeze I haven't read Off-White since I was in freshman year of high school -- same with Awkward Zombie and Looking For Group
I really need to catch up with them all...

(Also I really agree with Kero, Strays is a good one too!!)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I really like Zorphbert and Fred is a comic strip series by Dawn Griffin about two aliens who come to Earth disguised as dogs to study human life.
http://zfcomics.com/comics/01082007/

Bug Martini.. its just brilliant and fun - doenst have a story as such but i loooove its humour.. and an ant is an animal ;) eventhough it mostly reflect human nature :D
http://www.bugmartini.com/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks, I may have to give those a look! I haven't read any of them except Dark Legacy (which is clever and hilarious!).

I'm afraid I don't follow any animal-centric comics to recommend, though I probably already follow too many webcomics. My favourite of all time being Girl Genius.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I will always suggest Oglaf. Just remember it's NSFW because lots of lots of ding dongs!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i read ALOT of non animal online comics -

Sandra and Woo (wel Woo is a racoon so i guess its an animal comic ;)) - http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2000/01/01/ ... a-and-woo/

Mary Death - about a girl who is friend with death. - http://www.marydeathcomics.com/archives/comic/01172013

LFG (looking for group) - a wow comic, and the artist started small side stories now too - http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/1/

The Noob Comic - again a mockery of computergames, this is a mockery of everquest i think ;). Doenst update alot but it is very funny - http://thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=1

WTF comics - the best story linie i have seen in an online comic about a computer game. Set in the everquest game, but you can read it without every have played - http://www.wtfcomics.com/index.html

PvP online - about a computer magazine. - http://www.pvponline.com/comic/1998/05/04/mon-may-04

Dan and Mabs furry adventure - i guess this can qualify as an animal comic... anyway i think its fun - http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_001.php

i used to follow more but im catching up on some of the old onces so im waiting a bit to get reinvolved with other comics until im up todate ;)

there were onces a comic about a woman who got "cursed" and got turned into a wolf and could never die.. but i dont recall the name of the comic.. it was pretty brutal but a good story linie.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Wain wrote:My favourite of all time being Girl Genius.
*emerges after having caught up on 11.5 years of Girl Genius*

Right! It's now one of my favourites too! Very miffed about being back in "real time" following mode though... I want to know what happens next!

Thanks for the recommendation!