seek help or you could end up like this kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Re: Best freakout ever

Unread post by Karathyriel »

Geez, canceling his account was the best thing his mom could do.

Problem is, you can't keep the kids away from the game. They play at their friends house or whatever.
On the other hand, I really wonder why people will let it go to this extreme point before doing something. Luckily I don't have kids but I'm pretty sure I'd talk to them (and take harder steps if talking doesn't help) when I notice them getting to much involved in something.

And his brother? Wow, to only think about recording his brothers misery and really putting it online? I'd drown him as soon as mom's out of the house! :twisted:

Oh my, I'm so glad I never got this far with the game. I know I'm addicted, because I just can't go an cancel my account. But I'm addicted to the people and my characters, not the game itself. Right now, as I am without a guild with both my mains, WoW is just a very expensive and colorful chat software. :lol:
Suicune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm

Unread post by Suicune »

That seemed a bit over the top imo; I think it was fake to be honest. Kinda funny, and it was really scary and bad if it indeed was real, but my gut tells me it wasn't. Good for a chuckle, though. Best part was how he magically undressed under the comforter. Like a magic trick! lol :lol:
~Queen of the Spirit Beasts~

Follow me on Twitter @GoddessSuicune

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced <-Main.

http://goddess-suicune.deviantart.com/ <-Rarely updated, too busy playing WoW. :lol:

The Dark Swarm is always looking for new faces! Stop by our Guild website: http://www.thedarkswarm.gamerlaunch.com (Azuremyst/Staghelm)
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Zangor wrote:this is a warning to all you addicts out there

seek help or you could end up like this kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
Now THAT's scary...

*giggles* I thought there was something odd about him coming from under the comforter naked. XD I didn't notice he actually undressed there until I watched it again.
Raze
Realm: Farstriders

Unread post by Raze »

I couldn't possibly fathom why he try and do what he did with the remote.

That and the Donkey Kong chest beating leads me to think the whole thing's fake.
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Unread post by Zangor »

oh this is real you should also watch the one where he takes a bat to his new truck because it wasnt what he wanted
Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

Now that's hillarious. I wonder if the kid ever found out his whole fit was recorded. lol
(Before it was put up on Youtube that is. :D)

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Yeah I think it's fake, I didn't really have to watch more than a few seconds to realize it was fake as A: when the boy was whining and flipping out, as the brother was all giggle giggle at the camera, there was NO mother yelling back at him.

B: well reading over the other posts lead me to think yeah it's fake as while I have seen tantrums thrown in my day and scarily enough half of them were from my father. I never have seen a man beat his chest like donkey kong. Now, I've seen my dad punch holes in walls... but that's another story.

But this does bring up the dangers of gaming, for anything really. It is easy to become hooked and addicted. But most people know to set limitations and etc on themselves.

Sides if you want a real good flip-out you should have heard me in L4D when I accidently startled a witch and had to run like hell.
GethlarNomudac
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by GethlarNomudac »

it isnt fake , neither is the truck one, I saw this vid before i started playing, and now i can only hope i don't end up like him :geek: :?
u lost tha game :D