Hello, I'm Kroxis and I love cats!

Kroxis
Realm: Daggerspine -US

Hello, I'm Kroxis and I love cats!

Unread post by Kroxis »

Well cat out of game actually. I avoid in game cats due to the over popularity they had for so long.

I love all animals really but cats are what I've spent the most time with and studying.

The idea for this thread was really me just introducing myself and getting to better know the community.

I have 4 cats, three of them are orange tabby's. And one black. I'll see if I can snag some photos later and post them in the other section. I went to school for biology, worked in our local humane society for a while then work at our local zoo for 3 years. As a side effect of my schooling and profession animal behavior became my biggest focus. over time Ive learned all kinds of neat stuff, like for example did you know that one of the main reasons your house cat might occasionally take off at full speed up and down the length of your house is because cats are all high energy creatures, they naturally build up a reserve of energy for using on chasing down prey at a moments notice, but in the case of a house cat they may not have many chances at using this energy and it builds up to the point of being restless, so they go for a nice sprint to relieve it. (Or in rarer cases, take a nice stroll on all of your shelves knocking down anything that can be moved, or in the case of my one cat Mango, finding new and creative ways of defeating the water feeder jug... [when I taped it down so he couldn't just push it over the cat actually stood on top of it and started swaying, building up momentum and toppling it over yet again...)

Well Ive rambled on more than I meant to, so ya thats me. Nice to meet all of you.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello, I'm Kroxis and I love cats!

Unread post by Mania »

Hello, Kroxis! We're glad to have you here. :)
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

Hello there Kroxis, Welcome to the Petopia Forums! Hope you enjoy it here. ^^

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

:extendsarms:

Welcome!

:hugs:

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Emowin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Several

Unread post by Emowin »

Welcome.

My kitty Bitty likes to ricoche off the walls from time to time like shes in nascar (nascat) from time to time lol.

GIR I LOVE GIR! "I loves the tacos, I loves them good" Or my favorite "MONKIE!!!"