Netflix and Hola

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Netflix and Hola

Unread post by Rawr »

Squeeee, I just found the best thing ever for watching movies (lagitly). There's this app for Chrome that changes your country of origin so if a movie you like on Netflix only streams in lets say the U.K. (all the BBC stuff) and you're in the U.S. you just tell Hola to change to the U.K. and Netflix refreshes with all the U.K. movies and shows :headbang: Thanks imgur :hug: Here is a link to the imgur page if you guys want more details http://imgur.com/gallery/iTWb7 and here is a link to some popular movies with their streaming country http://imgur.com/gallery/GsLGR Someone tell me why only the U.K. gets The Hobbit? :lol: :mrgreen:

AdamSavage

Re: Netflix and Hola

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I use Hola Unblocker all the time.. It's like, what ? You won't let me watch this, because I'm in Canada. Let me fix me that! I hate how they do that.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh, thanks for pointing this out Rawr! Now I can use Pandora again. :) My old proxy stopped working and I hadn't really looked for a new one in a while. I don't use Chrome as my main browser, but this works perfectly to have Pandora on in the background since it's blocked in Canada normally.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Does this only work in places where you can normally use Netflix? Because we don't have that here but it does seem like a neat thing to have.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

cowmuflage wrote:Does this only work in places where you can normally use Netflix? Because we don't have that here but it does seem like a neat thing to have.
Well I'm no expert on the matter but I assume you can make an account with Netflix and use Hola to tell it you are in the U.S. or U.K. and what not. This site here says you can make an account if Netflix thinks your somewhere like the U.S. so I'd get Hola first then try making an account and see if that works. Here is the site but you only need Hula not all that stuff they say you need.

http://www.orcon.net.nz/ufb/blog/how_to ... here_in_nz :mrgreen: