Her Dad Found A Box In The Snow.

AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Her Dad Found A Box In The Snow.

Unread post by AdamSavage »

This is a sad but sweet story with a happy ending!
Sometimes, seemingly without reason, innocent animals are subjected to torture we would never be able to imagine going through ourselves. During a long day of work, a man miraculously stumbled across a white box, nearly buried in snow. It was freezing out and the box was covered in snow and partially in branches. What he found inside broke his heart, so he decided to do something about it.
http://www.viralnova.com/found-a-box/
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Tsiya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: Her Dad Found A Box In The Snow.

Unread post by Tsiya »

Thank the deity of your choice he spotted them!

My pets - My companions

Sig by Sookie!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Awwwww....Those poor kitties....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kintsugi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Elune, Wyrmrest Accord, Earthen Ring

Unread post by Kintsugi »

This guy is who the world needs more of: those who care and don't just turn and walk away. Bless him and his family.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'm sure whoever dumped them off thought they were doing them a favor by leaving them in a box with food. Sure, that'll help out a lot IN THE WINTER. Morons. Thank God that guy found them and took them in. People can be so horrible sometimes. I'd give up on humanity if it weren't for the fact that there are still people like the one who found and rescued them.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kööna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin - US

Unread post by Kööna »

Stories like these break my heart. How could someone possibly abandon animals in the cold like that? Why not give them to your local shelter? Why not try to find a good family for them? Hell, I think I'd rather put them down than to let them go through hard things like that! I can't even imagine my little Rosie being treated like that. Humans can be such terrible living beings.

If you're going to adopt an animal, adopt him for life. Until IT dies...or at leastt find ANOTHER home!! That is the least you can do for the pet you love. Also, people should ALWAYS neuter their animals. So if they get lost for a certain amount of time, they can't reproduce. It should be obligatory.

I, myself, have "saved" a bunch of cats around my neighborhood. Friends of mine would adopt them all and they're all fat, now. ^_^ (They aren't really fat...but you know what I mean!hahah)

I always pay attention to suspicious things like that. Boxes on the side or the roads and everything. Everybody should do that.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Poor kitties. :( Reminds me of my own cat, Cinnamon. Me and my mom found her in a church parking lot when I was five. She was a tiny, skittish little thing that could fit in your hand and probably should have still been drinking milk. Someone had obviously dumped her there to fend for herself before she was old enough to take care of herself, and being a five year old kid at the time, I begged my mom to let me take her home with us. She has always been a kind of a runt, the tip of her tail is broken and she is kind of skittish around strangers but I have had her for fifteen years now and she is such a sweetheart. I'm glad I was there for her that day and it always breaks my heart to see people mistreat animals like this.
Why do they not deserve proper treatment? Why do people think its ok to do this just because their "sprit" wears a different body than us humans? :( I'm glad these two were taken in by someone who cares.