a little info about my disability

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: a little info about my disability

Unread post by Ana »

Ive never been able to loose weight even when i excersized. It has always gone up.((There is a more through explanation in the first post) I like to exercize though but atm is unable too because i cant leave my home.. and my knee is busted and my stomach is soo wide so i cant fit on an exercize bike (believe me i tried).. so swimming is the only option but when my legs cant support me im stuck on 2nd floor.. yay :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Try to think positive. If you can't ride an exercise bike, get some little weights and do arms curls when sitting. Improvise. :)

I re-read the first post, and you mention a hereditary disease. What is it called, I would like to learn about it so I can understand better.

Keep your chin up!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh Dew your sweet :) :hug: I wish i had a chin :lol: :hug: I can hardly sit for 1 hour without being heavily medicated. with my current weight and condition i sadly spend most of my time i lie in bed and do stuff from an ipad i borrow from a friend, or on the labtop we have. I have to have help from friends to turn over, to sit down, to get up, to lie down, to go to the bathroom, to put clothe on and off and to take a bath. Im thankfull i got the mafia because i dont qualify for professional help. There is no general name for the disease sweetie.. its just a malfunction which ties in with elephantiases.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

You're so awesome and nice to people despite your problems it's truly inspiring. I can get so grumpy when my fibro bothers me I've been struggling to keep to it from making me not myself a lot lately. I'm going to think of you next time I get frustrated :hug: I really hope you make some good progress and start to feel better soon. You are way too nice to have so many problems. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :D
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Keep doing what you're doing Tarn. You're a sweet and humble all the time, it's shocking whenever I remember exactly what you're going through, because you don't even give it away, you're so happy and cheery. As Bulletdance said, you're an inspirational person for doing what you do every day. :hug: :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Time for a little update;

Ive got 11 days left on Nupo. Man its been though.. i barely lost any weight at all and we cant afford to continue to keep me on it as my hubby had to stop his "job" because his psyche is broken and he have to take some time off and relax so now we only got 1300 us dolors a month to support us and our rent alone is on 1195 dolors... yay we are soo rich :roll: :roll:
We can manage though.

Well enough of the rant and back to the health situation.. My knee which i broke 2 years ago gives me pain all my waken hours. I can barely stand 2 minutes and when i try to walk i fall down.. so i have to take 4 steps at a time then sit down and relax for half an hour to go 4 more steps. It SUUUUUXS!! I cant bathe myself, i cant go the the bathroom myself, i cant even cook myself.. REALLY frustrating!

Luckily despite all this i manage to keep a positive view on things. Its a blessing which i thank God for because i can see how hard my husband struggles with his psyche which is soo much harder.

Things are a bit though now but i know we will manage.

Raera
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nessingwary

Unread post by Raera »

Sounds as if you've got way more than your share of issues. I admire you a great deal for your fortitude and good spirit in the face of such adversity. Sending good wishes and a hope for better times ahead. Hugs, Raera
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Sending you and your family all the best wishes Tarn! :hug: You guys are such amazing people, it's been a real blessing to know you. I hope you guys can find a way to make things better. Love you all. <3 :hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

you guys :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Time for update:

I dont know if you been following in the rant thread but my mood is so high these days... I find myself crying a lot due to the silly system.

Today i went to my local branch of the government. They dont wont to give me retirement benefits because im under 40 and well because being fat is not a disability. Now i can look forward to 1- 5 years in something called a resource progress... meaning that they for 5 years can tell me just to loose weight and exercise and eat healthy.. :roll: :roll:

Siiiigh some of the examples in the press in Denmark of ppl going through what i have to now is a woman who had severer brain damage. She was told just to loose weight...(article here :
http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/article.php/id- ... tness.html in danish though) Many many ppl are just rush through the system even with diganoses from doctors which should give them a shot on the retirement benefits but the local brances just shoves it all under "eat healthy and it will pass" :roll: (another example from the press : http://www.fagbladet3f.dk/nyheder/socia ... f-kommunen )

And after the 5 years they can put me through another one.. and another one and another one and just keep dragging on and on until i either loose enough weight or come to an age where i automatically get pension anyway (age 69 - only 32 years to go where they can laugh at me and make me feel even worse mentally)

so fare 39 ppl have died while waiting to see if there were sick enough to get retirement benefits :(

I´m mentally broken down. I feel like butter stretched over too much bread (Love that saying). I´m not sure how much more i can take. I still have a sunny disposition and are appreciative of my family and friends.. but right now it just feel like there are too much weight on my shoulders... :cry: :cry:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

:hug: I wish there was a way I could help. All the loves and hugs to you and your family :hug:

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I'm really sorry, Tarn. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. I wish things better for you.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

She´s totally out.. i never heard her cry that much or that hard before...They way which they treat her :(.. Its a really hard stroke against our little family.. I wish i had health so i could work but i cant...

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Awwww. :( Tell her we LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would a go fund me type campaign help at all?
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

I got no idea what a fund me campaign is.. plus Maria isnt that keen on telling strange ppl about her weight and the stuff she struggles with. Its super hard for her to let ppl in on how badly she struggles and i cant see her going more public with it than she has here...

plus any money gifts above 500 dolors would be deducted from her social benefits anyway... fair enough 500 dolors would go a LOOOONG way for us.. but i doubt she would ask for it. She has never liked getting "pity" gifts

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Done crying for now... i hope.. Im still sad. Thanks for thinking off me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: .. A go fund me campaign i wont do.. but if someone is mega rich I am not sure i would turn down 500 dolors..... It would feed us for 2 months.....But it had to come from a multi rich person.. else i would feel bad for depriving other ppl of their hard earned cash.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Tarn I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through and I wish there was something more I could do than just offer support here, but you're in my thoughts. :hug: <33
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Compasion and emphathy means more to me than millions ♥♥ :hug:

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarn, I just... I have no words because I can't even imagine what you have to go through and how awful I think your system is to you, and others like you. I wish you and your family love and strength. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]