Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bladefist

Jurassic World

Unread post by Zaranock »

First trailer..."Heavy breathing."

Second Superbowl Trailer..."breathing intensifies."
DINOSAURS.
Star Lord training Raptors? YES PLEASE.
Also, they're bringing in the old T-Rex from Jurassic Park the First. Literally. They're dragging out and polishing up the original life-size model. It's actually lore-wise the same one too, and they said it'll have battle scars from slaughtering the raptor pack and everything.

Rumours of a I-Rex, T-Rex, and Spinosaurus deathmatch also abound, but the Spino isn't confirmed yet. The I-Rex and T-Rex meeting in combat is, I think.

For those who don't know yet, look up Jurassic World and also Indominus Rex.

The I-Rex makes me squee...especially since it's bred heavily off of Carnotaur and Majungasaurus DNA, giving it those disturbingly intimidating bone horns/spines. Especially Carnotaurs, my most favoritest everer dinosaur.
STEVEN SPIELBERG JOINED THIS ONE TOO.

ALL MY MONEY. TAKE IT.

The only thing I might dislike is that in the Book, JP1, and JP2, the T-Rex was the star. Because that's the main villain it's designed around. JP3 REALLY dropped the ball with that. They showed T-Rex eating and then killed him with that stupid fisheating Spinosaurus and made him the star. I really like I-Rex's concept, but I want a healthy dose of T-Rex as well.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Jurassic World

Unread post by Ana »

Im soo seeing this too! I m gonna have to find a wheelchair friendly movie theater because i want to see this in the theater!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

I'll have to see it, because I've seen them all and because dinosaurs. :)
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

If there's actually a Spino in it, I will pee with excitement.

Seriously though, my only thoughts so far are, "Please don't suck, please don't suck, oh god please don't suck." I have a feeling it will suck. But I hope I can still enjoy it.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Snowy wrote:If there's actually a Spino in it, I will pee with excitement.

Seriously though, my only thoughts so far are, "Please don't suck, please don't suck, oh god please don't suck." I have a feeling it will suck. But I hope I can still enjoy it.
I'm keeping my expectations low. It's already just a monster movie, since the dinosaurs are never anatomically or scientifically accurate, so I expect it to be a special effects romp and nothing more. But I'll watch anything with dinosaurs in it. If the story/plot is fun, then that's just gravy.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I may watch it just because Chris Pratt is in it :D
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Zaranock
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bladefist

Unread post by Zaranock »

Kalhoun wrote:I'll have to see it, because I've seen them all and because dinosaurs. :)
This is me as well...Dinosaurs make me happy, and I've been fascinated with the giant reptiles since I was a wee laddie.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Wain wrote:I may watch it just because Chris Pratt is in it :D
same... dinosaurs... and Star Lord... how can it be bad!

Wonder if there'll be a dance-off with the raptors?

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Kalhoun wrote:
Snowy wrote:If there's actually a Spino in it, I will pee with excitement.

I'm keeping my expectations low. It's already just a monster movie, since the dinosaurs are never anatomically or scientifically accurate, so I expect it to be a special effects romp and nothing more. But I'll watch anything with dinosaurs in it. If the story/plot is fun, then that's just gravy.
Well, Jurassic Park was originally a book written to be a horror monster novel of sorts anyway.

I believe it will turn out fantastic, and I love Chris Pratt (even before Guardians of the Galaxy) and he seems to do a good job in the trailer :) I am honestly more excited for this movie than The Avengers 2, but then again I watched all the Jurassic Park movies with my Grandma when I was a kid so they have more meaning to me and...DINOSAURS!!!

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!