Your favorite romantic card/picture/drawing

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Your favorite romantic card/picture/drawing

Unread post by Ana »

Mine is this :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Your favorite romantic card/picture/drawing

Unread post by Wain »

I admit I can't think of many. Not because I'm not a romantic at heart (I kinda am), but I'm terrible at remembering things like that.

One thing comes to mind. It's from one of my favourite (queer themed) webcomics of all time, The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal:

Well, not 'from' the web comic as much as a development work from the author. I think she's amazing. She can tell more with a single, silent look than many authors can with a whole page of text.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Not a picture but the scene at the end of The Sealed Card movie of Cardcaptor Sakura.

In order to seal away the card causing all the chaos, the strongest feelings of the Cardcaptor had to be sacrficed - love. Li jumps in at the last minute so Sakura doesn't have to make that sacrfice but in the process she creates her own card - The Hope. She then confesses her love to him even though she thinks he's lost all feelings for her but it turns out...

Her card Hope has saved them! Just them feels!! :D

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

aww both good :D im VERY much a romantic in heart. :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig