Just a little heads up :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Just a little heads up :)

Unread post by Ana »

I dont know if its my place to write this but now i do it anyway.

Ive been talking to Qunni and I let Wain know that i dont mind her coming back. What happened happened months ago.. There is no reason to hold a grudge for that long and all ppl deserve a break and more chances.

Im not mad at her nor is Lorelei or my niece.

Lets all throw away the past and start over with a clean slate :D. Im sure if it was you, you would like more chances.

So if Quinni feels comfortable returning, and i hope she will, My family and I for once bid her welcome again :D :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Re: Just a little heads up :)

Unread post by Qinni »

Just wanted to thank you again Tarn and Lorelei and her daughter for forgiving me. I wont be expecting everyone to do the same and that I slowly have to gain trust again but whats more important is that I mend what happened between me you and your family. You and Lorelei are wonderful people and always have been and what you did to me I will not forget. Thank you for you kindness and understanding. I wont waste this second chance. Send hugs to your niece for me. I missed hearing from her and still have her drawings she made for me. (framed then like I do with all art that's done for me)

And thank you too Wain. All of you three have been very kind and forgiving to me.

And a message to everyone else. The past months I've been looking at things that I have done and I am ashamed of it. I've been slowly taking the time to go back and talk to the people that I have wronged in the past, most where forgiving and even wanted to still be friends and some didn't but still accepted and forgave me. I know things can't go back to the way they where and some of you may not want me back here but all I ask is to have a second chance. It's happened to all of us at one point or anther where we want to be forgiven about something, big or small. In time I hope you all can forgive me. I'm sorry for all the things I said and done to all of you here on petopia.

P.S. I hope I didn't say anything wrong in my post. Usually bad when it comes to writing about what I feel.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Qinni rarely does something spoken from the heart come out wrong.
And anger is too ugly an emotion to hold onto.
And second chances are more rare than you may think.

Welcome back.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I think you spoke well Qinni. As Dew said you spoke from the heart. Hope you will feel comfortable here :D :hug:

My niece is atm more interested in boys than she is in drawing ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Tårnfalk wrote:I think you spoke well Qinni. As Dew said you spoke from the heart. Hope you will feel comfortable here :D :hug:

My niece is atm more interested in boys than she is in drawing ;)
Daw. She have a secret crush? I remember those days of discovering when boys weren't icky anymore.

Trying to work up my nerve to post somewhere but I don't know. I may just go to the ptr and post my findings or something if it hasn't been found already. All you guys are like Sherlock Holmes when it comes to hunter pets!