The Collection/Collectors Thread

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

The Collection/Collectors Thread

Unread post by Castile »

I know we have alot of collectors of various hobbies besides our WoW obession so I thought it was time we had a thread for people to show off their proud collections! (Thanks to Cowmuflage for the original idea!)

It can be anything from figures, plushies, a particular fandom's dvd/games etc, stamps, coins...whatever! If you collect it you can show it off here!

So I'll get the ball rolling..

I've been an anime fan since I was a kid starting with the 80's Astro Boy and then Sailor Moon in the 90's. Thanks to Cowmuflage introducing me to the world of Figmas I have now a nice collection of assorted figures and collectables around my favourite series!!

My biggest is my Sailor Moon collection. I have some original dolls and bootleg mini's from the 90's but most of it comes from online shops or my recent trip to Japan :)

Proplica items with my Limited Edition Japanese blu rays of Crystal (and a rogue replica Frostmourne and CCS sealing Cane)

Next is my Puella Magi Madoka Magica collection (with Cow's bookmarks in the background!) I also have the PSP box with all the extras but its too big for the shelf. I also added casual Kyoko recently (not pictured) so I'll update the piccy later :) *updated pic

My Cardcaptor Sakura shelf. I've just started to collect these as there wasn't much stuff around until the 20th anniversary stuff started getting released. I have a few older figures (the plushie i think is the oldest) in there though and got 2 gameboy colour games.

This is my "misc" shelf and has my Lyrical Girl Nanoha figmas, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online (ive added Asuna recently) and my 2 avengers figmas. The two dolls in the back are Magic Knight Rayearth.

I've got more stuff but I'll add that later :) Can't wait to see everyones collections!! :D
Last edited by Castile on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: The Collection/Collectors Thread

Unread post by Arthur »

Nice stuff!!

I collect Lion King merchandise.. Mainly toys though. These photos are old ): I have a lot more stuff than this too.

ImageImage

My actual WoW stuff irl.

ImageImage

>w<

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

wow thats awesome! I love that plushie pile...I've never seen a scar plushie before!!

Shadowlands

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Well my collection is, uh, a bit different you could say? :lol: I know some people detest me for it due to ignorance but I've learned to expect it.

I used to collect wolf figurines when I was younger, but then I grew out of my wolf obsessed phase and packed or sold most of them. I've also collected a few funko pop figurines from my favorite games/books/shows (Game of thrones/ASoIaF, Assassin's creed, WoW). No photos of those at the moment...

But my main collection? Skulls. As well as other miscellaneous natural things like feathers, eggs, teeth, claws, pelts, gems... Hey there's a reason my main on WoW is a leatherworker.

I've just always been fascinated by nature and science; biology was my favorite subject in school, and I loved visiting the local museum as a kid to see all the different fossils and skeletons and taxidermy animals there. I was never a normal girl playing with barbies... instead I was playing with dinosaurs dreaming of owning my own fossil :P I'm just always more at peace when learning about nature or when I'm outside surrounded by it. You can learn so much from our earth, and everything has its own sort of weird beauty, even skulls.

I've never killed anything myself - most came from museums or other reputable sources. But I don't think I'll be adding onto my collection any time soon as skulls aren't cheap and money is tighter.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Ohh wow. I am so jealous.. I want to collect skulls so bad, they're so gorgeous.
That's a lovely room.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'll post some of mine when I'm not ungodly hungover :lol:
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Here's my Nendroid collection that i keep at work on my desk :) They keep me happy and sane!

Shadowlands

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Took this pic a year ago, more has been added since ^^
All those binders are full of pokemon cards, as are all the tins. I have even more cards now...and more plushies, and figures... :D

(painting on the wall is of my Hubby and our first born. painted by my Grandma. Vincent sketch on the desk was done by my Hubby)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Wow just saw this...that painting looks like a photo! That's a seriously talented grandma Makoes!

Shadowlands

Tulune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ravenholt

Unread post by Tulune »

I am an avid mineral collector!
Attachments
DSCF1319.jpg
DSCF1319.jpg (412.15 KiB) Viewed 10023 times