Loot Crate or Nerd Block?

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Loot Crate or Nerd Block?

Unread post by Novikova »

The collector's thread kind of inspired me and someone offered to help with one, so I'm wondering which seems better? Nerd block gets me comic book shirt and stuff with a free welcome block but...
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Loot Crate or Nerd Block?

Unread post by Castile »

I sub to Loot Crate so can only go by my experience with that particular "brand" but I really love it so far. Ive gotten 3 t-shirts (that husband has tried to steal), lots of pop's and comics and usually some really cool little things. I bought the SDCC exclusive one and thats been the best so far - Godzilla t-shirt!! For $30ish AUD its defiantly good value from my perspective.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I've never used Nerd Block, but from personal experience I absolutely was in love with Loot Crate! I had to cancel mine only because I couldn't afford to justify getting it in anymore. I love the variation of items you get. If you go for it; start with the month per month payment to see if you like it, then if you fall in love upgrade to like the 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions so you save money.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Being poor I watch a guy called Ashens unboxing of them. They seem neat well for the most part.