Just things that have been going on

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Just things that have been going on

Unread post by Qinni »

I've been away from this place for a while but I still come here time to time when I ever I get asked hunter questions from my brother. XD So since I remembered I wanted to tell everyone whats been going on in my life.

For one I moved from California to Texas and now living happily with my boyfriend. It was scary since I had never flown before but my first experience was getting a non stop ticket, then ended up being transferred to anther plane, (scared me because I thought I was going to be lost or stranded in AZ >.<) then getting onto new plane to get to my destination. Problem was is that the weather damaged a control tower in Austin so a small amount of traffic was allowed threw the airport. (cause my plane I got off was still going to Austin but moved everyone to a bigger plane and combined two flights going to the same place...or something like that...)

I've been here for a month and a week (came around Nov. 1st to present) but its been great. Family is super nice and the mom treats me like her daughter and I got to know my bf a bit more, living out in the country vs the city is REALLY nice. I got to go star watching which I don't get the pleasure of doing back at home. All in all I was my first time leaving home and starting my life which is actually harder then I thought it would be but that's kinda growing up and being an adult right? Sometime in January I'll go back to CA for a couple days to get the rest of my stuff and the SUV my parents let me have and drive back to TX with Will so things will be more permanent.

If anything else comes up I'll continue to use this as a update/blog thing or w/e ppl call it these days. I still like to call them journals.