Question for Endowed Ladies

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Question for Endowed Ladies

Unread post by Rawr »

SO I gained weight on some new meds a while back and my cup size went from a small B to a D-DD and now my back hurts if I stand or move around too long. Is there a way to fix this, like a bra with better support or some exercises I can do? I have been loosing the weight, some of my old pants fit again, but not my old bras. Any help is appreciated :hug: :mrgreen:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Question for Endowed Ladies

Unread post by Syleye »

A good support bra helps a lot and you need to build the muscle up in your shoulders and neck. By build I mean strengthen so your whole body is helping. Also very important not to slouch and try and keep your shoulders pulled back. Good luck ( went from DD to G after pregnancies to surgery into a nice C-D )

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Losing weight will help. When women lose, they lose bits from all over, including that area. Also what Sy said.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I have HUGE boobs.. E cup size. I feel that a good bra helps A LOT. My breasts are very heavy and they hang quite a bit as well but with a good bra they actually sit quite nicely ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Thanks guys, I'll find some bras with wider straps and more support, although I don't like under wire bras much as they always seem to end up jabbing my boob sooner or later. And I'll keep up with the weight loss. Thanks again :hug: :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

None of my bras has wires!!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Rawr wrote:Thanks guys, I'll find some bras with wider straps and more support, although I don't like under wire bras much as they always seem to end up jabbing my boob sooner or later. And I'll keep up with the weight loss. Thanks again :hug: :mrgreen:
Oh nvm was about to suggest wire as all my bras have them and quite frankly my D-DD's need em! But yeah as long as it has good straps (even a sports bra might help as they reduce movement too which can cause back strain) you should be right. As someone who had C cups even as a skinny minnie back in the day...buttons are now your sworn enemy!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

I know right!! I can't wear almost any of my cute button ups anymore :cry: :mrgreen:

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I've a normal size of a C cup but the fit of the bra and insuring it's the proper size for your ladies is VERY important. Not just for you girls but your shoulders, neck, back etc.
I swear by the JOCKEY BRA.
I have two of these bra's. They were not cheap but are the BEST bras I've ever own and worth EVERY penny I spent. If you have a Jockey store near you go in for a fitting. If not order the system for the $20 (gives you a $20 credit towards bra purchase) then order the bra size you need. Even at only a C cup my improperly fitting bras were hurting my shoulders, rib cage and yes the girls themselves all because I was buying "cheap" bras that really didn't actually fit properly.

These bras are so perfect several of my friends have bought them after being fitted. And these ladies are a lot larger than me.

I will say. And this IS NOT meant to be discouraging. For some ladies working out yes firms the chest wall and reduces the cup size for others it firms up but does not reduce. Keep up the working out!!! It's excellent for you.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

As most have said, getting a proper support bra helps and exercise. I find laying on my back on the floor helps too.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kormai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage - A, Thrall - H

Unread post by Kormai »

G cup here; late to the party! I think once you get to a certain breast size no amount of support is going to save you from back issues.

Thrall | Kormai - 100 Blood Elf Hunter | Kari - 100 Undead Hunter | Sintharia - 100 Blood Elf Warlock | Rhoxi - 100 Goblin Mage
Stormrage | Kormai - 100 Draenei Hunter | Kari - 6 Worgen Hunter
...and so many other alts!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

A common mistake we make is to get bras with too large a chest band and too small a cup size. Most of the support should be provided by the chest band, not the shoulder straps.