Pokemon GO

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Pokemon GO

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Hey guys, been a while since I have been around.

Anyways I thought I would ask you guys in here, considering I have seen you have discussed PKMN games and what not before if 3 of you would be willing to share your friend codes with me for the Celebi quest thingy?! =)

I live in EU, playing team Mistake! ;), so if anyone wants a Mr. Mime or whatever else is region locked we can arrange a trade as well. =) If you don't want your codes out in public PM me and I'll send you mine in return.

Ideally if I can choose whom to pick I would love to get some buddies living in zones with following pokemon. - I know there is events but I live in a small country and town far from most events related to pokemon GO unfortunately so I can't really pick up these ones for my dex unless a rl friend trades me!^^;
I have been lucky to get a Kangaskhan and a corsola but that's it since I happened to actually be at the right place during an event at that time. =)

So yeah let me know if there's 3 of you willing to swap codes!=) - I only will take 3 in case of future get more friends quest parts, so I hope you guys won't be too mad!^^; or I could also simply delete and re-add someone in the future... if that works... *shrugs*

I dunno how fast you guys will reply/PM me, but I will just note I'm on a study trip next week so I won't get to reply until friday/saturday if you first post something monday!

83 Farfetch'd Eastern Asia

115 Kangaskhan Australia
122 Mr. Mime Europe

128 Tauros North America (southern Canada, most of the continental U.S.A., parts of Mexico)
214 Heracross South America, Central America, Mexico, and southern Florida and Texas

222 Corsola Near the Equator (coastal and coast-adjacent areas)

324 Torkoal Western/South East Asia

335 Zangoose Europe, Asia, Australia
Migrates / switches regions with Seviper

336 Seviper North America, South America, Africa
Migrates / switches regions with Zangoose

337 Solrock Europe, Asia, and Australia

338 Lunatone North America, South America, and Africa
369 Relicanth New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia
314 Illumise North America, South America, Africa

313 Volbeat Europe, Asia, Australia

357 Tropius Africa, Middle East
Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Re: Pokemon GO

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Just giving myself a quick bump so my thread doesn't vanish right away before I leave for my trip!

Anyways not heard from anyone yet, but yeah I'll give you guys the week I'm away to ponder! I don't bite! XD
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Pretty sure you need to be with in a certain distance to trade, and the higher your friendship level. The less Stardust it will cost.
Last edited by AdamSavage on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Perth Heritage Weekend Event - Pokémon Go Scavenger Hunt!

This is the first official Niantic event of it's kind for Perth so I'm pretty excited! Information below:

"The city of Perth will come alive with an increase of Pokémon to be discovered amongst some of Perth's most iconic heritage sites!"

Date: Saturday 20th October

Time: 10am-4pm

Scavenger hunt map available at Perth Town Hall and first 500 to complete get a limited edition poster.

Not sure what Pokémon will be appearing but will be sure to report back :) Hopefully some more rare stuff will appear 8-)

https://heritageperth.com.au/events/her ... kend-2018/ - heritage weekend open buildings

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow, good luck with the scav hunt! If they've had one here I'm not aware of it.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.