What other games do you play?

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

What other games do you play?

Unread post by Arwyn »

Whether its a console game or even another MMO, what other games do you play when you have some time away from WoW?

For me, on the PC: Sims 3, Dragon Age, and Fall Out 3

On the Wii: Wii Resort
Saturo

Re: What other games do you play?

Unread post by Saturo »

I played Spore, but due to the nazi licensing of it, I can no longer play it. I've been playing a bit of Age of Empires a bit too, but it's growing quite old. Dragon age is fun too.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Heh, I'm not ashamed to admit that WoW has pretty much taken a priority over any other game for me. xD I just enjoy it more than other games.

I love console games though. I grew up on Nintendo, so that will always be a personal favourite with the Mario games. Between my boyfriend and I we own pretty much every console ever made, but hardly play them anymore due to Warcraft. :P

WoW was the first PC game I ever really got into, so I don't have any others before it. I did play Spore when it came out...I was addicted to the creature creator, but the actual game itself disappointed me. I'm more than happy to just keep my creature creator and play with that for eternity. xD Oh, there was one PC game I had called 'I of the Dragon' which was neat.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

I've played a lot of other MMOs -- briefly. Other than Asheron's Call (which I can no longer play because of Todd Berkebile -- thank you very much, Todd! :x) I haven't stuck with any of them for more than a month or two at a time.

I'm a huge Civilization fan, but only on the PC. I've been playing some Bookworm Adventures lately, but it's kind of boring. The only console game I play is Defense Grid, a simple tower defense game on the 360.

I also spend a decent amount of time 'playing' games with my husband on various console. He handles the shooting and steering and I solve the puzzles. We're especially fond of survival horror, and quite sad that Resident Evil has turned more towards FPS action in recent games.
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

The Heroes of Might and Magic series (III and IV being the best <3), Pokémon, Solitaire. Those are the main games I like to play apart from WoW. I also enjoy some old-school PC games like Carmageddon II and One May Fall, as computers have always been a big part of my family's life. There was a time when I couldn't get enough of the Sims (had every single addon for the first game), but that enthusiasm is long gone now.

Oh, and I also like to find Escape the Room games every now and then. :D This page appears to have a pretty good list of them, if anyone would like to try.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Mania, I had completely forgotten about Civilization!

I used to be a complete junkie about it. Aztek's for the win!

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Safrienaer wrote:Oh, and I also like to find Escape the Room games every now and then. :D This page appears to have a pretty good list of them, if anyone would like to try.
My husband and I were working on a room escape website for a bit, but it was shelved from lack of money. (We do a lot of Flash game sites for other people.) Eric said you might also check JayIsGames.com and see if he has any you haven't seen yet.
Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Dulanie »

As far as PC games go WoW, Civs, Zuma, and some random stuff from game websites. I did play EQ for a while but it got old quick with the constant explansions. For console I play Final fantasy, Street fighter, Mortal Kombat, Gears of War, Halo, GTA (Usually as a stress reliever after a bad day at work.)
We don't die. We multiply.
morbidangel
Realm: Arathor

Unread post by morbidangel »

PC - plants vs zombies , peggle , sometimes dabble in fable

Console - dirt 2 , assassins creed 2 , batman arkham asylum
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

WoW, Spore (used to play it on old comp, but aint put it on my new one yet), Majhong, AC2, Gears of War 2, Halo 3 (me and my mates play on forge just to make changes to maps, and make ramps and drive up 'em), Dragon Age Origins, Fable 2, Darksiders, The Beatles Rock Band, Pokémon (Yellow, Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Saphire, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Diamond, Pearl etc...) Golden Sun, Guitar Hero and tons of other games. Apart from Pokémon though, the majority are 360 games and my 360 is having difficulty reading discs at the moment and seeing as i haven't been able to play WoW since the 2nd December because of the trojan on my old computer (new comp which means i can play when i can retrieve password and when it gets the new patches downloaded) which would take my password everytime i logged in...the hacker even had the audacity to put a blizzard authenticator on my account! So i've been at a loose end the last month and 24 days so i've been playing a little bit of Age of Empires/Age of Mythology.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Ungoro, which AC2 do you mean?
Karathyriel
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Not playing anymore.

Unread post by Karathyriel »

The last console I owned was an Atari 2600.
You don't remember that? Aw, c'mon!

Mine came with
Basketball! :lol:

I played a lot of shooters, I drooled on Lara Crofts butt while playing the series, I enjoyed playing "catch me" with the GTA 3 and followers cops and what not!
Anyone remember Gothic 1 -3? Classics!

And for MMOs, I tried WAR and Conan but was back to WoW as soon as trial time expired.
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

Assassin's Creed 2

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

:lol:

I remember those old consoles! Mostly because dad was too cheap to buy newer ones. I'd sit with my GameCube while everyone else was playing on Xboxes or PS2.

The only other MMO I've tried was EVE online, and I'm still playing it. I know, I know, it's geeky, but when you get into multiple alliance matches in nullsec, it gets really fun! I'd fly around in my tier 3 cruiser and be all pew-pew mega pwnage!

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Ungoro wrote:Assassin's Creed 2
Shoot! Ah, well. (I was hoping for Asheron's Call 2.)
Karathyriel wrote:The last console I owned was an Atari 2600. You don't remember that? Aw, c'mon!
We had the Sears branded version. My sister was the cool one, though -- she had an Intellivision!
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Aweena »

Aion im not mutch of a hardcore player and like wow univers more aion has some nice features we could wish for in wow and viceversa i like the char creation but they could have added more races or somthing

and i miss the free to do with interface as you like feature from wow when playing aion so i dont play it really anymore

else its the standard windows games that goes with the set and peggel and bejewled on the net i like bouncy balls and colours im silly yes ?

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

I used to play quite a bit of games on the PS2, but due to some "economic issues" (read: NO MONEYZ) I've just sat with WoW for a bit.

But I am a KH fanboy, and will have to save up for the DS game, and eventually for the third one which I'm sure will be for PS3...

Oh, I have a wii, just a few games for it. Super Mario Galaxy is amazing. It's like a Mariogamegasm... only... with shake-the-controller action...

Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Oh, goodness. I have played way too many games to name. A few favorites are Pokémon, WoW, Professor Layton, and Jak & Daxter. I am also a huge Zelda geek. So much that when I learned a new game was due to come out this year my siblings and I screamed with joy.

/Hangs head in shame

I also grew up on Nintendo, so it's one of my favorite game companies. That and I'm not a big fan of gore and blowing NPC's bloody brains out, which Nintendo has blessed few game involving that.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

I mostly play WoW but I also play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU) on my PSP. Its LOADS of fun ^_^
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I don't have a lot of other games, but I do still play Metal Gear Solid, the Resident Evil series, Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Pokemon... Yes I still play Pokemon. >.<

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}