Thread of Accomplishments

Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Re: Thread of Accomplishments

Unread post by Ungoro »

I'm really quite happy about this, today i got into an AQ40 pug we didn't get past the first boss but that doesn't matter because it's the mounts i wanted. A green dropped twice as did a blue and one yellow, the yellow i already had but the greed roles i lost on the green and blues and won the yellow, so i give to my mate and he gave me a blue. Another blue drops which i win and give to the same person then another green that he wins and gives to me. This green being my 50th mount giving me the achievement and the Albino Drake! Very happy.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Skyshot
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Fizzcrank US

Unread post by Skyshot »

Just got done 'tank kiting' the Lunar Festival boss (Omen) with a following mixture of horde and alliance DPS working together to bring him down while I took the big puppy for a walk. This is the second time today I've kited his aggro around Moonglade. :D

<My whelps - My Dragons>
"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."
-Calvin and Hobbes

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Caught up to Safri. I am now the highest level member of Petopians EU.

She was level 55 when I was level 35, I'll have you know. :D
Also, I have an important test tomorrow, and I'm starting to regret the fact that I concentrated on winning ove Safri so much... Ah well, wish me luck. :)

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Skyshot wrote:Just got done 'tank kiting' the Lunar Festival boss (Omen) with a following mixture of horde and alliance DPS working together to bring him down while I took the big puppy for a walk. This is the second time today I've kited his aggro around Moonglade. :D
I don't know why, but I always love those little events when the Horde and Alliance come together long enough to win together. I downed Omen today too on my Alli hunter, but it was interesting to see the BE tank working super-hard to keep Omen occupied while the rest of us intermingled and burned him down. He did a very good job, I /thanked him afterwards :D (Had to be careful though, he'd also been flagged pvp and so I couldn't use multi-shot in my rotation).

ANYWAY. My achievement today was that I worked up some nerve and did 4 of the Northrend-level dungeons today! Gundrak, Utgarde Keep, Azjol-Nerub, and Nexus, the last being a dungeon I've never done period on any character. I did them all for the Dungeon Elders, but mostly I was psyched because I always get nervous on dungeon runs so I usually avoid them. But I DID them, and I only made ONE teeny mistake that didn't do any lasting harm. I wasn't top damage, but I was definitely holding my own weight at least! And somebody even complimented my pet (the white devilsaur). *ridiculously pleased with self*

EDIT: SQUEE! I did Occulus for my first time after getting back from work using Random Dungeon Finder. I got pulled in halfway through a group and they were very patient with me since I hadn't done it before. At the end I got a Blue Drake! GLEE!

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

*Is very pleased with self

Ahem. Today, on this February 14th, I completed the "What a long, strange trip its been" achievement on my main. ^-^ I HAZ SUPERFAST FLY'N.
GLEEEEEEE

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Yay! Gratzgratzgratz!

I have yet to get the violet protodrake, but I'm happy with my ironbound one. But is the violet one 310%?

Ah well, it's fast, yes? :lol:

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

Last night the guild i'm in got a Naxx10 started up, even though we pugged half of it...We killed Sapphiron and got The Hundred Club achievement, went onto to kill Kel'thuzad (That only leaves Malygos in my path to get the achievement with the title!) We then went to the Construct quarter and killed Patchwerk in under 3 minutes getting us that achievement...seriously, we must of been just under 3 minutes and probably wouldn't have got it if the tank didn't say "C'mon, 30 second speed kill" we then went on and killed Grobbulus. Then people had to go bed or eat dinner. 'Twas fun though.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

I finaly have gathered the courage to go back into dungeons somewhat! Next job is to get into raids or a guild!
...Oh and nearly cleared the Trial of the Champions on HC, we died at Black knight but I GOT MAHSELF awesome caster pants!
And played a Shaman DPS and even healed in WC at the correct level with a group!
*back to grammar school*

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Finally got a mage to 35. XD And to think I used to hate playing a Mage... Just like I hated playing a Rogue, Shaman and Druid until I got them past 30. :P
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Unread post by Zangor »

finally got back on a normal sleep schedual
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Safrienaer wrote:Finally got a mage to 35. XD And to think I used to hate playing a Mage... Just like I hated playing a Rogue, Shaman and Druid until I got them past 30. :P
Hehe, yeah I was the same way. I have a level 40 Mage that is just used as a bank alt. I think I realized that I just cannot play a clothie caster, I hate being so fragile. Warlocks area different story since they come with their own tanks.

Mages just aren't for me. xD
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Golden »

Vephriel wrote:
Safrienaer wrote:Finally got a mage to 35. XD And to think I used to hate playing a Mage... Just like I hated playing a Rogue, Shaman and Druid until I got them past 30. :P
Hehe, yeah I was the same way. I have a level 40 Mage that is just used as a bank alt. I think I realized that I just cannot play a clothie caster, I hate being so fragile. Warlocks area different story since they come with their own tanks.

Mages just aren't for me. xD
The LFG tool is a true lifesaver here. With heirloom shoulders and chest and running random dungeons all day, I'm starting to really enjoy playing a Mage. (Okay, doing 100+ DPS at 30 might have something to do with it...)
Vephriel

Hmm, you do have a point. Perhaps I'll attempt to take her out of retirement in the future and do some instances. At least that way I won't have to go through the torturous ordeal of trying to solo level. *shudders*

Of course the only gear she has is a Lunar Festival dress. :lol:
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Zangor »

hey veph you forgot to put down "cameod in a comic" XD
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Golden »

I just got my Mage stuck in a chimney, no kidding. Try and beat that. XD
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_021510_201130.jpg
WoWScrnShot_021510_201130.jpg (112.53 KiB) Viewed 2303 times
Last edited by Golden on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Zangor »

I CANT!!!!!!
Vephriel

WOOT!

Got my Paladin to level 20 tonight. :D I was determined not to sleep until he reached it. Now I have a badass looking warhorse and I'm ready to tank.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Dragonpuff wrote:Ahem. Today, on this February 14th, I completed the "What a long, strange trip its been" achievement on my main. ^-^ I HAZ SUPERFAST FLY'N.
That is indeed very impressive! Congrats!
Zangor wrote:finally got back on a normal sleep schedual
Also quite impressive! (...says the person who is still working at 4am after vowing to be in bed by 3am tonight.)
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

I had an interesting Sunday night. My tankadin goes with a 25-man Ony group rather late on Sunday evenings, and this one was no exception. Because my gear's pretty good, and because I've proven I can do it, my job is to tank "the big adds" during phase 2.

So we pull Ony...phase 1 goes as normal, phase 2 goes as normal, though I did have to blow Lay on Hands to help the healers out because of an unlucky combo of Blast Nova and Deep Breath fire in a really inconvenient spot.

So we get to phase 3, and I'm over on Ony's right side, adding what little DPS a prot pally can do to help get her down. When all of a sudden...the tank on her falls over dead, and Onyxia whips around to look at the mages and warlocks. :shock:

I hit Hand of Righteousness, the pally taunt, so fast I didn't realize I'd done it till Onyxia was looking at me and licking her chops. So I tossed Divine Plea up and started tanking her...wound up tanking her for about the last 30% of her health...because the other tank, once battle-rezzed, couldn't get her back off me. Once she went down, I had all these people in my guild's out-of character channel praising me for saving us from the wipe.

I guess the Deathbringer Saurfang fight really has made me fast on the "taunt" button. :lol:

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

My guild (and I) finally got the Lich King down.

I didn't get any loot. Stupid raidleaders...