WOOO excited!

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

WOOO excited!

Unread post by Siliverin »

Well for a while my family and i have been talking about going to college and well i hadnt found a college that i really liked or had what i wanted. Well my fiance set up a appt. for one about an hour away for himelf. I didnt want to go at first but then i was like, ah what they hay ill go. Well they asked if i wanted to also just listen in and stuff so i did. I have always wanted to get a buisness degree. Well.... I am SO glad i went.. I am going to be going to the college and going for my Buisness Associate Degree. I start on Oct. 11th and it will be 2yrs till i get my degree they college is so nice! nothing big nice small classes one on one help from the teachers, on the job/field traning! free copies if u need to print stuff xD the local college here charges >.< lol, i get to pick which 3 days i want to go and the times i want to go. oh yes.... and leather rolly chair o.O!!!! i am so excited to be doing this! i have only dreamed of it. i cant wait to start sadly it will cut into my wow time but it is ok i will pop on when i do have the time. I also get to bring my laptop.. Seee i guess buying a new laptop worked out for more then just playing wow lol. But yeah i am really excited and cant wait!
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: WOOO excited!

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

:D YAY! A degree is always worth it, I bet it'll be great for you in the long run!

Good luck with school :D I'm glad you found an educational following that it sounds like you'll enjoy :D

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

VelkynKarma wrote::D YAY! A degree is always worth it, I bet it'll be great for you in the long run!

Good luck with school :D I'm glad you found an educational following that it sounds like you'll enjoy :D

~VelkynKarma
thank you :D yeah it will mostly since their degrees are... more... err... i cant think of the word but like with a buisness degree i can go into managment, ownign my own buisness, sales, things like that. ty ty :D i am glad to i cant wait!
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
kamoodle5
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by kamoodle5 »

It will be definitely worth it. Even though I've still yet to find a job due to this economy and the competition of computer graphics, it is well worth the effort to show folks you've got what it takes. Have fun with those classes and good luck.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Yay! School! Or, more importantly, Yay, education!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

hehe yeah :) i cant wait to start but at the same time i am SOOO nervous
Sig by Kurenio!
Siliverin
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »