If you had to start a new game all over again

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

If you had to start a new game all over again

Unread post by Ana »

Just curious..lets say everything you played up until now had a reset. You had to start totally from scratch with nothing - Which game would you play?

If I had to play a mmorpg doubt I would return to WoW as soo many items I have now would be unavailable. Maybe Guild Wars or Everquest 2...those two game seams the less grindy for me and you can get really far with just basic items...

Solo game would prob be easier though as in many games can cheat but that fast become boring

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: If you had to start a new game all over again

Unread post by Wain »

Maybe LotRO. I used to play it and really enjoyed it.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I tried LOTR online for a bit today as i really love the story but the graphic is soo outdated sadly.
Im trying to give ESO morrowwind a go.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im too much of a collector of achivements to ever start World of Warcraft from scratch.. too many things I could not get

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh I always thought you lvl too fast in wow to truly get a gaming experience
If I should choose I still prob would go with Everquest 1 or maybe 2. 1 is a nerds game with sooo much to do and you can still do all achivements so no limits because you start out "late. It's a much harder game than WoW specially once you hit 60--70 ..hard to solo and lvling takes litteraly ages

Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Don't think there are any other games out there that really get my attention. I get really picky about how a world 'looks'. there are some out there I guess it's the game engine they use or maybe it's just their art direction, where they try to go for 'as real as possible' but because the tech isn't really feasible yet everything ends up uncanny valley or overly plastic. It just ruins the game for me even if the concept is cool.