Hati?

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kaellan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Hati?

Unread post by Kaellan »

Any word on what happened to Hati?

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Hati?

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Nothing yet. I've been paying very close attention to all of the datamined info and there is no mention. It's possible that we won't know anything until the Artifact finale.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Hopefully they’re still working on it :)

They asked us to show support and we did. If filling a thread to its max limit with support wasn't enough then nothing could ever be. We've done all we could, now it's up to them.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

As said no word yet on our beloved mutt but there are two threads to #savehati first capped second lost steam but we said all we can say though I revive it few days or so and I will keep fighting to save my mutt all through BFA and beyond.
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

Well, if you remember the quest to get Titanstrike, you bind Hati to you, not to Titanstrike, so by lore, we should still get to keep Hati, or some semblance of him. Personally I think they should add a passive to Beastmaster hunters at 98, 100, or 110 that has Hati as a permanent companion, or at least a passive that lets you have two pets out. Especially some of the changes that I've seen datamined, like dire frenzy being baseline with Dire Beast sharing the cobra shot talent, which makes that talent pointless with just one pet. At the very least, give us a way to tame the various versions of Hati, or something to do with the orb that let's us change Hati's appearance or somethin along those lines.

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Hati as a permanent companion? Hm. No. I want to go back to one pet. The pet fatigue is real, and I'm tired of being a hunting party. Our doggo deserves a good end, though. I hope it's in Storm Peaks with his brother.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

We bound Hati to us in order to keep him from dying. If he died, then Titanstrike would be useless. Hati was imbued with the power of the Thunderspark, which originally powered Titanstrike. By keeping Hati alive, Titanstrike continues to be powered via the wolf. If Titanstrike is corrupted, then Hati would also be due to the connection between them.

Hati dying in order to save Azeroth would be a very fitting end. And as so long as the variants are made available somewhere, then all is good.
viaradda

Unread post by viaradda »

Valnaaros wrote:We bound Hati to us in order to keep him from dying. If he died, then Titanstrike would be useless. Hati was imbued with the power of the Thunderspark, which originally powered Titanstrike. By keeping Hati alive, Titanstrike continues to be powered via the wolf. If Titanstrike is corrupted, then Hati would also be due to the connection between them.

Hati dying in order to save Azeroth would be a very fitting end. And as so long as the variants are made available somewhere, then all is good.
How would Hati dying help save Azeroth?

On the other hand, Hati getting corrupted and turning evil would be a fitting conclusion, given the source material.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Depends on what the corruption from the sword of Sargeras does to Hati. It could end up killing him or turn him evil.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I still hope with those #savehati threads we posted Blizzard somehow does the Gara treatment with Hati where after our gun is destroyed Hati's spirit is set free and in order for us to save him we have to collect something like his essence then return them to the storm dude where upon he fuses them to us so Hati becomes part of us and being a Gara tame if you don't like Hati then you can ignore it.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281808.2/ar ... h#comments

There is a rumor that Hati may be available as a talent as said in the comments on second page nothing certain but right now there is hope little but better than none we #savehati.
Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Equeon »

I'd consider that rumor with a grain of salt.

More than one, to be precise.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

I agree with Equeon. If there was a talent like that, we would've seen it by now. Further, Wowhead probably would've pointed it out due to #SaveHati. Probably just someone making a claim without any evidence. And if it were true, it would be a talent that would allow you to have two pets, not Hati in particular.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Animal Companion [NYI] (New) Your Call Pet additionally summons the first pet from your stable. This pet will obey your Kill Command, but cannot use pet family abilities. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 15 Talent

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Ah, so there is a talent that calls a second pet, just not Hati. Glad to see thst they're allowing us to continue to use two pets without it being forced on those that don't like it. :)
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

"Stable" counts as with you in the party, right? Or do they actually mean the stable in the cities? Either way, this is a great addition. A second pet is a good addition, so long as they fix the awful pathing issues.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Valnaaros wrote:Ah, so there is a talent that calls a second pet, just not Hati. Glad to see thst they're allowing us to continue to use two pets without it being forced on those that don't like it. :)
Ok this is something even I will get behind yes I will miss my storm mutt but having a second pet again to help me fight stuff and being my own pet one that I already am attached to because why else would I tame it is better then having nothing and going back to one pet.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

It'd be an easy solution. Add a wolf somewhere with hatis appearances.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Lupen202 wrote:It'd be an easy solution. Add a wolf somewhere with hatis appearances.
Exactly. Have Hati's pups up on the peak above Trueshot - one for each color.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Valnaaros wrote:
Lupen202 wrote:It'd be an easy solution. Add a wolf somewhere with hatis appearances.
Exactly. Have Hati's pups up on the peak above Trueshot - one for each color.
^ So much support for this idea! ♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!