Druids can be Dolphins now!

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tooth
Realm: Kel'Thuzad

Druids can be Dolphins now!

Unread post by Tooth »

So turns out those Dolphin creatures models we got months ago in one of the new builds were made into a Glyph of Aquatic form so now players can be Dolphins (female/male versions) if they use the Glyph.

It's really awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB06XI8F2pk&t=11s

I didn't include some animations in the video but when they attack they got cool realistic details to the mouth it seems like the art team is putting so much crazy detail now like you can see each tooth and everything I love it.

I really wish they would update the Orca model tho, anyone a fan of the Dolphins or would you rather have the seal/orca?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Druids can be Dolphins now!

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Yep, posted about that a few days ago, but it is really neat and I really liked the video. In response to your question, it depends on what the orca would look like, but if it remains as it currently is, I would chose the dolphin. :)
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

As nice as it may be, I like the horned orca more. Orcas are best dolphins. The orange stripe/horn(?) things on the dolphin turn me away from it quite a bit though, since it looks horribly out of place. Sure, the Orca looks ridiculous with four random horns as well, but it has the right level of ridiculousness.

My hope is for a whale shark glyph though. If that ever happens, I'm NEVER changing from whale shark. Until then, Orca or bust.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Dolphin for sure! They look amazing! I actually like the orange stripe. Looks like a penguin of sorts

Edit: And then I watched the rest of the video
Well.
Great, the female ones look awful.

I am really disappointed.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Teigan wrote:Dolphin for sure! They look amazing! I actually like the orange stripe. Looks like a penguin of sorts

Edit: And then I watched the rest of the video
Well.
Great, the female ones look awful.

I am really disappointed.
I don't think thats female Teigan, quoting the poster "two options a light-skinned dolphin and a dark blue & gold dolphin glyph" I think theres just two kinds of glyphs to choose from is all. :D :mrgreen:

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh, that would be good! I thought it said that one was male, one female. I'd be glad to have misunderstood that :)
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Yeah I don't really like the river dolphin look that much :lol: too pink! :mrgreen:

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

WerebearGuy wrote:As nice as it may be, I like the horned orca more. Orcas are best dolphins. The orange stripe/horn(?) things on the dolphin turn me away from it quite a bit though, since it looks horribly out of place. Sure, the Orca looks ridiculous with four random horns as well, but it has the right level of ridiculousness.
The yellow stripe reminds me of Common Dolphins