Teal sabertusk (you can tame them yet)

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Selenah
Realm: C'Thun

Teal sabertusk (you can tame them yet)

Unread post by Selenah »

I tamed two of them and this is how they look ^^. They have the skin of feral zandalar druid.

They can be found at Loa's garden,
lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Re: Teal sabertusk (you can tame them yet)

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

I believe there are 3 to 4 colors and they have been tamable for awhile :) You can also tame the bear dino Zandalar druid form as well, and not sure if it is a oops or a keeper but also the wicker bear druid form of the Kul Tiras. (hoping it is a keeper because it is rather beautiful and unique.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

They look great :) This is a really good expansion for diverse pet looks. There's all kinds of stuff :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Selenah
Realm: C'Thun

Unread post by Selenah »

lilaughingwolf wrote:I believe there are 3 to 4 colors and they have been tamable for awhile :) You can also tame the bear dino Zandalar druid form as well, and not sure if it is a oops or a keeper but also the wicker bear druid form of the Kul Tiras. (hoping it is a keeper because it is rather beautiful and unique.

omg!! where is that bear dino?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Selenah wrote:
lilaughingwolf wrote:I believe there are 3 to 4 colors and they have been tamable for awhile :) You can also tame the bear dino Zandalar druid form as well, and not sure if it is a oops or a keeper but also the wicker bear druid form of the Kul Tiras. (hoping it is a keeper because it is rather beautiful and unique.

omg!! where is that bear dino?
Go to : http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 60&t=25259 and search for 'ankylo' :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Yep, all four colors are tamable in on various mobs in various locations.

@lilaughingwolf. The wicker bear was unintentional. It was made untamable is the most recent build.