So VERY sad :(

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

So VERY sad :(

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

Yes, I know the Cursed Brambleback "bears" were more than likely mistake tames but I had/have grown so attached to my PBJ, I am almost devastated to see his sisters and brothers are no longer tamable. I truly hope Blizz changes their minds since we can tame both cat and bear of the Zan' Trolls forms...please please let us have the bramble bears?

My beloved PBJ, I will hope to see you in live :(

Sarynotsorry
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Dalaran

Re: So VERY sad :(

Unread post by Sarynotsorry »

Aww man :( I hope you get your PBJ!!
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

It is sad that they decided to make it untamable, though I can understand due to the fact that it isn't a natural beast.

Things like this are why it is best to not get attached to anything in Beta/PTR, since you never know whether or not it'll be altered or made untamable.
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Valnaaros wrote:It is sad that they decided to make it untamable, though I can understand due to the fact that it isn't a natural beast.

Things like this are why it is best to not get attached to anything in Beta/PTR, since you never know whether or not it'll be altered or made untamable.
*cough* Mechanicals. *cough* Spirit Beasts. *cough* Demon Dogs. *cough* Undead Hawk. Etc.
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Maybe the Wicker Beast family would be a patch tamable beast once Kul Tiran are playable?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

There are also Gyroworms, Hellhounds, Phoenixes, plague-dogs, etc. that are not tamable. It is ultimately up to Blizz to decide what is and isn't tamable, and I guess that a partially-decomposed bear corpse woven with wood is not something that they want tamable.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I feel you ;w; I have one named Abendigos and he's my baby. I'm very sad. :c

I don't see why the argument "It's what Blizz wants" has to come up. If they don't want that tameable, then with the same thinking, they should remove any animal with plagued or undead essences? I find it tired and annoying. Sure "Blizz" can do whatever they want, but it doesn't mean anyone has to like it. I'm still wishing for charhounds every patch and expansion, but eventually it could happen... I mean, Hydras did.

Sorry if this comes off as combative :/ I'm frustrated with the whole thing, not anyone in particular.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

I'm not saying that I agree with the decision and I can only guess as to why Blizz decided to make them untamable. Blizz hasn't been consistant, which is obvious, but the fact remains that it is still their decision, whether we like it or not.