(Large) Skittering Feeder Tameable

Archived posts from the previous expansion
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

(Large) Skittering Feeder Tameable

Unread post by Ziarre »

Another one to add to the list of teal saurids - my boyfriend confirmed that the Skittering Feeders in Nazmir are tameable. Only the 'full size' ones so far, though! He used Beast Lore on both sizes, and the little ones aren't tameable.

I tried to check to see if anyone had posted about these guys yet, and couldn't find anything--my apologies if someone already mentioned it!
Attachments
proof2.png
proof2.png (338.07 KiB) Viewed 3451 times
proof1.png
proof1.png (51.52 KiB) Viewed 3456 times
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: (Large) Skittering Feeder Tameable

Unread post by Wain »

Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Tammo
Realm: Blade's-Edge EU

Unread post by Tammo »

Ziarre wrote:Another one to add to the list of teal saurids - my boyfriend confirmed that the Skittering Feeders in Nazmir are tameable. Only the 'full size' ones so far, though! He used Beast Lore on both sizes, and the little ones aren't tameable.

I tried to check to see if anyone had posted about these guys yet, and couldn't find anything--my apologies if someone already mentioned it!
Yes i had posted about the green ones from the dungeon couple of weeks ago (im thinking it was missed since i just recently saw the post on twitter with someone else his name). No worries though, i also checked if the ones on isle of thunder are tameable, they are not.
Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US - Alliance

Unread post by Holgarr »

The only Saurid I want is the purple ones... which seem to be untamable to my knowledge...

Then again, my hunter hasn’t been able to visit Zandalar yet...
Image Image
Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Holgarr »

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=126689/sick ... id=2574616
According to this comment, these purple ones ARE tamable... Can we get confirmation?
Image Image
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Holgarr wrote:https://www.wowhead.com/npc=126689/sick ... id=2574616
According to this comment, these purple ones ARE tamable... Can we get confirmation?
I haven't found any that are, but it's quite possible that person is commenting on the wrong one, since they have the same name. Hopefully some will be made tameable soon :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Holgarr »

Wain wrote:
Holgarr wrote:https://www.wowhead.com/npc=126689/sick ... id=2574616
I haven't found any that are, but it's quite possible that person is commenting on the wrong one, since they have the same name. Hopefully some will be made tameable soon :)
Well, judging by the result in the View 3D button and the other comment on the page, it is indeed referring to the purple variant.
Image Image
Thwip
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune/Gilneas [US]

Unread post by Thwip »

I'll go take a peek around, but there are also larger Sickly Suarids that are the white color that are tameable.

Update: I've beast lored every single small saurid around the large white ones. No dice. It could be that the person who tamed it merely pulled up the first NPC listed as 'Sickly Suarid' without actually looking at which model the 3D view presented. I notice many of the pins listed further west are also in regards to the white version, not the purple, on the Wowhead map.

Btag name is Buu! US Horde

Thwip - Xanbu - Lymphoma

Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Holgarr »

Awww... that's damn disappointing...
Image Image