Signature Submission

Stormravyn
Realm: Ghostlands

Signature Submission

Unread post by Stormravyn »

I am likely blind as a bat, but I have been through every single profile edit selection multiple times, every tab, and cannot find anywhere to add a signature... help, please lol? Also, I created one with Enjin, but does anyone know of a site that offers free AMAZING sigs? :)
Thank you! :hug:

Also, a suggestion, if I may... is there a way to auto input all your Hunter pets, rather than spend two hours, as I did, typing each one in lol? I know you can do that easily on the battle pets website, and was not sure if that were possible here or how much trouble it would be? I am a HUGE collector, and rather proud of my stable. I only hate how many I have had to abandon over the years to make room for cooler ones. I feel as though we have a valuable collection, same as mount collectors or battle pet and toy collectors, and should be afforded the same respect and consideration. The mount collectors and such would scream blue bloody murder if Blizz decided to suddenly restrict all collections to 50. :cry:
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Signature Submission

Unread post by Vephriel »

You need to have a certain number of posts before you can attach a signature! (I think it's either 5 or 10)
Valka
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: WrA US

Re: Signature Submission

Unread post by Valka »

Thanks for this, I was wondering it too.

EDIT: To confirm, I was able to add a signature after 5 posts.