Name Change Enquiry

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Name Change Enquiry

Unread post by Krysteena »

I've been considering requesting having my name changed to 'Krysteena', like my huntress, but I seem to recall I tried to do that when I first joined, and found that the name was taken. However, that was a few years back, so I can't remember 100% :') Is there a way to check whether the username Krysteena is already taken, and, if it's not, would it be possible to request changing to that username, please? :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Name Change Enquiry

Unread post by Wain »

Kayro wrote:I've been considering requesting having my name changed to 'Krysteena', like my huntress, but I seem to recall I tried to do that when I first joined, and found that the name was taken. However, that was a few years back, so I can't remember 100% :') Is there a way to check whether the username Krysteena is already taken, and, if it's not, would it be possible to request changing to that username, please? :)
It turns out it wasn't taken. I've changed Kayro to Krysteena :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Oh, thank you~ That was done a lot quicker than I thought, haha. I was just searching to see if I could find someone under Krysteena, and got a little confused when I saw myself come up :lol:
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Krysteena wrote:I was just searching to see if I could find someone under Krysteena, and got a little confused when I saw myself come up :lol:
:lol:
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.