pet battle forum pls

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

pet battle forum pls

Unread post by pop »

Dear Mod, please make a vanity pet/companion battle forum I love you long time k.
We can talk about trade, where to find them and move sets and stuff and because I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was, To catch them is my real test, To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land, Searching far and wide, Each battle pet to understand, The power that's inside. Battle pet, its you and me, I know it’s my destiny, battle pet, oh, you're my best friend, In a world we must defend, battle pet, a heart so true, Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you, battle pet, gotta catch 'em all. Every challenge along the way, With courage I will face, I will battle every day,To claim my rightful place. Come with me, the time is right, There's no better team, Arm in arm we'll win the fight, It's always been our dream
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Re: pet battle forum pls

Unread post by Bonita »

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

o wow how could i miss that? can it be put on its own section, since I think it deserve it's own entry point from the menu page??
Last edited by pop on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

In the future, you may want to put threads like this in the support forum. I've reported it to be moved, even though the subforum already exists.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Support Forum would have been best, but I saw it. And I think it's best where Mania originally put it. This is a forum about hunter pets chiefly, so anything to do with companion pet battles is probably best to remain as a sub-forum of WoW General. But that's Mania's decision anyway, maybe she'll change her mind ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

The Pet Battle forum will probably replace or merge with the Mini-Pet Companions forum under WoW General when MoP launches, as Wain says.

But there should be a link directly there from the main page (although in smaller letters, under the WoW General heading).