Zangor and SB

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Zangor and SB

Unread post by Rawr »

Your text colors are impossible to see with some of the forum layouts. It my just be my colorblindness but I can't see your guy's text unless I highlight it. It has been bugging me for a while, just haven't gotten the nerve to say anything. :mrgreen:

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: Zangor and SB

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Oh shoot O_o

Sorry, I never realized it was a problem, I've used it for so many years no one said anything >_<

Which layout are you using?

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I used to have a issue with it but I think i've grown used to it XD
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

Oh Crud! :oops:

I just went through the different board styles, Lucid Lime, Petopia, Prosilver and Subsilver2 and they seemed to all show up okish.... which one are u guys useing? (I've only used Subsilver2, I liked the ghostcat illustration)

­
­
­
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Oh mine was just the fact it was coloured. :lol: me being silly really! Not anything to do with board style or hell really you!. Don'y worry about me :3 it's all good. I mean hell I used to have a issue with Rawr putting :mrgreen: at the end of everything too XD But I've made my self get over all that stuff. Never mind me really :lol: My asbergers makes me do silly things haha
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

cowmuflage wrote:Oh mine was just the fact it was coloured. :lol:
Oh... yeah I was really into the blue theme for a while there... I guess it's just habit, but you know what I don't really see the need, so I'm going to toss it out, a little change can sometimes be good :)

cowmuflage wrote:My asbergers makes me do silly things haha
Oh, I had no idea, that can be such a pain in the ass. I have a great friend and her little boy has it, it can be so frustrating for him, and I get so shitty with people that don’t understand how hard simple things can be for him. Gosh and for you being creative it can be even more annoying. Art can be wrong and right at the same time... go figure? :lol: If only everything was black and white sometimes, would certainly cut back on some of the world’s issues :)

­
­
­
Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

SB you see the <Hunter Trainer> color is? I can see that color purple. :mrgreen:

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

I use a similar color. Is mine hard to read too?

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Subsilver is the "official" / default colour for our forums. If you choose a different one, that's cool, but coloured text is permitted on our forums, so you have to accept that the alternative theme colour you choose may not work with everything.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Having a sensitivity to light, the dark with light text is easier to look at. Wassa its a little easier to see yes, the lighter colors are better, I can't see Wain's name or his "Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder." only a slight difference gives it away that its even there to me. Yellow, orange, and light red are easiest to see, blue, purple, and green all splurge together into one grey-brown smudge. Not sure why but that's how it is. I'm not telling anyone to change their text color, just saying for some people its hard to see, I just have to highlight it. :mrgreen: