i dont know what to do

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

i dont know what to do

Unread post by Lorelei »

Tårnfalk wont post this for me so i have a go

September the 1st Qinni promised to draw a cartoon for my girl.... I gave her a dragon in FR as reward and i know that the dragon sold quite well back then... and i know that she have gotten more dragons from Tårnfalk as an incentment to get the job done.

We are now in may and the drawing is not complete...

everytime i get Tårnfalk to enquire about it Qinni seams upset that we ask about a piece we payed for over half a year ago.....

So i see no other options to try to ask the community on options... pms just turned out with Qinni being pissed that we asked for something done which we payed for loooong ago..

i dont want drag Tårnfalk into it anymore so i ask my self

My girl is hurt.. it was supposed to be her bday pressent.. no luck.. oki lets try xmas present.. no luck

the thing which annoys me the most is that dont promise something to a kid with a disability if you dont intend to do it.. you got NO idea how much that damage a child like that.

Im pissed off and mad and got no clue what to do since pm doenst work at all...

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: i dont know what to do

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I'm going to suggest you take this issue to the FR mods /admins instead of here. Make sure you have ALL the proof to back your claim. All correspondence etc.
Sadly there isn't much anyone can do on here I don't think

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Yikes. I was watching that thread about this thing and saw that Qinnie jumped on it, otherwise I would have tried my hand at it for you guys =\ I guess I should have posted to ask if you guys were wanting someone else to jump on board as well.
I can't say much about this subject, as it is not my place.. But I can say that I do hope the Mods can resolve this. I'm very very sorry that you guys have to put up with this and I'm very very sorry that your little one is upset :c

Siggy under construction!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I'm very sorry this has happened to you; a similar thing happened to me with the same person, though I was the artist and received no payment for many months.

However, taking this to the FR mods will do nothing, as it was a deal that happened offsite. Instead, collect all the evidence you have and send it to Wain, as Petopia rules state that you will be punished for your actions anywhere, not just here. Harassment and the like is not tolerated when directed at our members, and it doesn't matter what platform you use to do it.

Please give your daughter a hug and a kiss from me, if she's okay with such things, and tell her I'm very sorry she didn't get her present.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Yeah the FR mods will do jack. :/
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Looking at that person's profile, the dragons are all half starved. Doesn't sound like they're very active. I agree with trying to message Wain. Sept.-May is unacceptable, and your little girl got hurt because of all of this.
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

Thanks. Your support means alot :hug: :hug: :hug: .. i deleted all the post from Qinni cause i want nothing more to do with the person in question.... so i dont got alot to back up the claim other than the thread from back in september.

worst part about it all is that my kid is hurting... she has a disablity and for some reason thinks that she is the reason why there has been no drawing made...and she still hopes that it will come.. she ask about it every day... :?

this is the closes thing we come to anything from her and we only got that after i asked Tårnfalk to lean heavy on Qinni for SOME sort of progress :(

i wish i had known that other had troubles with her tooo.... i hate how she said that she is too poor not to do anything and yet post pictures about a dog she went all the way to new york to get... that does not compute...

and if you are paied to do something you do it...

not sure what Wain can do... i dont know him and he doenst know me and i as i said i was not smart enough to keep the correspondance....

i wish i could draw my self and i would try to get it done for my kid

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Wain is the main mod around here; I'm not completely sure, but he may be able to access even those deleted messages. Additionally, they'll likely still be in her outbox.

Even if you don't have the proof, she does have a history of doing this sort of thing. It's not exactly out of nowhere, and you're just trying to get some help.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Qinni is no longer on FR so any messages sent via FR will not be seen by them.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

Most of the pms have been between Tårnfalk and Qinni both here and on FR cause i felt it was better cause Tårn is a more establish member of the site than me... in retrospect i wish i have dealt with this thing myself all the way through... Tårn is more diplomatic than me so i chosed her to do it and as the amazing person she is she did..

It i just a stupid thing that i in the first place promised my daugther that her dream comic strip would come through....

and with the person no longer on fr its a slim chance to say "hey the 600k you earned from the dragon.. i want that back" :? - but the money doenst matter that much.... i wish my kid would understand that its not her, and that some ppl simply cant be trusted .. hopefully she will forget it with time

It was just something i needed to get off my chest... so im glad you had listen.. there are very little you can do towards someone you only meet in cyberspace....

She has been clever too.. all the dragons she gotten from Tårn and me has been sold on or exhalted.... :roll:

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Snowwalker »

Would perhaps someone else doing some drawings for her help? We have many folks that are wonderful artists around here. Just off the top of my head I know Cowmuflage [sp] for instance has done some wonderful chibi cute pictures. Not sure if she does dragons, but... What did she want drawn?

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

the thing is .. its my daugthers version of the funniest comic on earth... i cant see the idea behind it but she can... i have posted the only drawing/skecthing we got from qinni higher up in the post.. but the task is to draw a comic strip (not an anmitaed one) with this :

first panel you see a guineapig as a doctor talking to a monkey. The monkey has a sad expression on his face.

Next panel you see the monkey trying to pursuade his son to clear up his room wich is filled with huge stacks of junk, dirt etc. (it needs to be really bad)

The monkey son refuses to clean up

Third panel, you see the guineapig and the monkey talking again. He is giving the monkey an advice

Fourth panel you see the monkey dad go out to buy a huge shovel.

Fifth panel you see the monkey dad trying to move the piles of junk and dirt with the shovel but there is so much that it doenst help

Sixth panel you see the monkey dad back at the doctor to tell him the idea did not work

Sevnth panel you see the Guineapig blow a whistle or a flute

8th panel you see a horde of small guiniepigs comming to the monkey dads aid with the cleain up

9th panel you see the sons room all clean and the monkey daddy has a big smile on his face

10th panen the monkey dad and the guinepig doctor hugs

we will do the talking bubles our self since it has to be in Danish ;)..

i be gratefull for any help with this ... but i cant pay RL money... i can pursuade Tårnfalk to pay more FR money or dragons.. but thats the only currency i got to barter with :?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I could do that sometime in the next few weeks. Being jobless does give me lots of free time >.> I will just push back the WoW animation I was doing a bit.
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

cowmuflage wrote:I could do that sometime in the next few weeks. Being jobless does give me lots of free time >.> I will just push back the WoW animation I was doing a bit.
WOW really?? what do you want for it? :D My kid would be super happy!!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

:hug: I'm sorry this has happened to you and hope it gets sorted :( I hope your daughter is ok and gets her drawing eventually - lots of ppl here are awesome artists so I'm sure someone will help you :)

edit: the awesome Cow has come to the rescue!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Lorelei I'm really sorry this has happened to you. That's really kind of Cow to offer, she's a good person :)

I'll discuss this situation further by PM with you.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Oh mate I was planning on doing it for free btw XD
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Lorelei »

ohh thanks thank thanks!! My kid will be super happy when its done.. she probally make a drawing for you.. just to be warned.. ;)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks from me to Cowmu :D Really nice of you. Lorelei went to pick Vicky up from her saturday school. We are very greatefull. Qinnis action left a nasty scar on my niece... she havent gone on any forums or internet sites since cause she is afraid that ppl wont like her.... and yes she thnks that the reason that the comic was never made by Qinni is because she did not like her... i know that is not true.. but its hard to explain to a kid with learning disabilities. Hopefully it will wear off in time

Cant thank you enuough Cowmu. THanks :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

That's awful that it happened. Give your girl a hug and kiss from me too. She will get her dream comic, it seems. Cow is pretty prompt on her requests(when she isn't, she usually follow's through and lets ya know whats going on.). Seems Wain's got it handled too.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine