i dont know what to do

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Re: i dont know what to do

Unread post by Lorelei »

i again have to thanks for all the support ive recieved.. i must admit i was alittle worried with me being a somewhat inactive member of these forum and Qinni being an older member. Im amazing and VERY gratefull for the support.
I cried alittle yesterday over all the support. You made me very happy and thankfull. Hard to express in words... but thanks from the buttom of my heart

And yeah I got a pm from Wain and im comfident that he will deal with Qinni appropriatly

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Being an older member doesn't mean anything, Lorelei. :) Neither is being super active. Active is good but everyone is treated fairly and equally. I'm sure Wain likely mentioned that to you, or will soon enough.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

I've told Tarn several times that my tablet has been broken and I've been going back to school. I don't hate you or your niece. Also I got banned from FR for something I didn't even do.

I don't know what else to say but sorry. Now everyone thinks I'm a stain on this world for hurting a girl. Don't you think I'm sad too that I couldn't have finished it?
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

Yes you told Tårnfalk in December and January that your tablet is broken.. now we are in may.... and Tårnfalk is a kind soul so she would not pester you anymore. but the time frame is unaccebtable... not a word from you on the process unless my sister in law have leaned heavyly on you which is bad..... More open communication would have help to be honest Qinni.. not haveing us to feel like we have to preasure you for an answer every time since you started in september...7 months!! 7!! Its not acceptable...

I might seam like a harpy but im a very protective mother... promising a kid something and then week afte week after week trying to explain why its not happening... This is not acceptable. Your tablet is broken yes, but you could have done a loose sketch in hand.. We never asked for Mona Lisa painting quiality

I have not asked the fr community or staff for help so you getting banned is sad offcourse but i had nothing to do with it..

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I understand the parties involved are upset. But please take it to PM's . Arguments shouldn't be on the forums.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

zedxrgal wrote:I understand the parties involved are upset. But please take it to PM's . Arguments shouldn't be on the forums.
At the beginning i believe it was said she tried via PM for a long time and they were ignored - this thread was abit of a last resort measure.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

It would have been preferred/cleaner if I'd been alerted via PM, but it's all done and taken care of now. Posting here did have one upside, that Cow generously offered to do the art.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.