Vanilla WoW pet info?

FayWrey
Realm: private server Nostalrius

Vanilla WoW pet info?

Unread post by FayWrey »

Dear Admin

My Dear dear Petopia. It's been what? 5 years now? I never thought I'd see the day I'd need to come back to you but here I am.

So anyways, I quit playing WoW 5 years ago at the end of Wrath. WoW was going to shit and I wasn't interested in being a part of it. But I've just recently discovered a private serve Nostalrius Begins, that hosts vanilla WoW realms very close to the way it was 10 years ago. Naturally of course I had to play my hunter again. So I've come back to you. to try and find pet info. Unfortunately so much has changed. I don't even recognize many of the pets, and most importantly, they no longer have listed the useful stats of each pet type so you can compare pets.

I know a lot changed in Wrath and more has changed since, but do you guys have the old vanilla stuff archived? If so how can I find it and is there any possibility of you guys making a section of the page geared towards the old school pets and their stats? Private servers are getting pretty popular, and there's thousands of players on them and their populations are growing daily, so there's certainly a need for the information.

Thx from an old hunter.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Vanilla WoW pet info?

Unread post by Vephriel »

Private servers are not condoned or supported on this site so I don't imagine that topic of discussion will go far on these forums, just as a forewarning. I doubt that Petopia would create any page with old information to cater to that sort of thing, but I can point you in the direction of an archived version of Petopia. It's from BC era so it may or may not have the sort of info you're looking for. It's certainly a nostalgia trip in either case:
http://web.archive.org/web/200704081612 ... ndex.shtml
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Here is another hunter pet website archived at late Vanilla that will be useful.

http://web.archive.org/web/200611122305 ... speeds.php

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »