NEED HELP FINDING A PET

Dogren
Realm: Drenden

NEED HELP FINDING A PET

Unread post by Dogren »

I was running around in High Mountain when i saw a horde character with a pet and his Hati, both were the same, beautiful thing. This hunter had a spirit beast that was blue, and had the same skin as Gara, the purple spirit wolf from Shadowmoon valley. I have done a ton of reasearch and i cant find anything, and I'm typing this post as im looking at him. If you look up "Draenor blue lightning wolf" you can see a picture on google images, but since i was alliance i could not figure out where this guy got this pet from. If anyone knows how to get it, please respond back.

P.S. its not skoll or anything, im a 110 hunter that has played for 12 years, i know all the spirit beasts that exist.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: NEED HELP FINDING A PET

Unread post by Vephriel »

I'm afraid what you saw was likely a shaman and not a hunter. There are no tameable versions of that wolf model unfortunately. Enhancement shamans can summon Doom Wolves with their artifact this expansion which come in a variety of elemental types (fire/lightning/frost I think?), and one of them is definitely the blue lightning wolf. These are the best images I could find to show off both the lightning and the fire type, what you saw as Hati was probably the second spirit wolf.

I don't blame you for making the mistake though, seeing a mail-wearing character with 2 pets at their side is certainly understandable!

(screenshots from some google searching, not mine)