yellow bee

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

yellow bee

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

On Petopia the Barbthorn Drone and Worker are listed as being in Tiragarde Sound, but on Wowhead they are listed as only being in Drustvar. Are they both places?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: yellow bee

Unread post by Wain »

Hmmm, I was going from Valnaaros's notes, which mention both locations. Is it possible they are close to the border and cross zones? :) I know their Drustvar location isn't far from Tiragarde. If you think they're not there I'll just remove that info.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Wain wrote:Hmmm, I was going from Valnaaros's notes, which mention both locations. Is it possible they are close to the border and cross zones? :) I know their Drustvar location isn't far from Tiragarde. If you think they're not there I'll just remove that info.
Yeah, they are pretty close to the border, and I believe there are some sections that actually cross over into Tiragarde (at least they did when I catalogued that particular area).
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valnaaros wrote:
Wain wrote:Hmmm, I was going from Valnaaros's notes, which mention both locations. Is it possible they are close to the border and cross zones? :) I know their Drustvar location isn't far from Tiragarde. If you think they're not there I'll just remove that info.
Yeah, they are pretty close to the border, and I believe there are some sections that actually cross over into Tiragarde (at least they did when I catalogued that particular area).
Awesome, thanks :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.