Bad gateway 502.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Bad gateway 502.

Unread post by Ana »

I get this message when I try to access the site on my cellphone galaxy a3 samsung internet browser. It works fine on my stationary computer

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Bad gateway 502.

Unread post by Wain »

Tårnfalk wrote:I get this message when I try to access the site on my cellphone galaxy a3 samsung internet browser. It works fine on my stationary computer
Hmm. Is it still happening? And is the issue affecting the forums and Petopia and WCM, or just one of them?

It's possible it's a browser caching issue, i.e. it did it once and is now going to show the bad page for a bit, but I'm not sure.

If it's still doing it, try opening a private browsing page (like the ones where your history and cookies aren't tracked) and see if it still causes issues.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

It may have been a temporary thing? Because it happened briefly for me this morning, but resolved quickly.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

It cleared up now. I only check petopia forum so that's the only site I know it was on. First been able to log on my mobile now.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh I'm glad it's resolved now :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.