Dont log out! Language error

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Dont log out! Language error

Unread post by Ana »

I logged out so my hubby could comment but when trying to load the site i get this error :
Language file./language//Common. Php couldn't be opened

Can only post from my mobil atm

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Dont log out! Language error

Unread post by Wain »

Hmm, one of the board mods turned itself off yesterday, for no reason that I could see. (The one that lists the last topics posted on in the main page).

This has me worried that the database has a corruption. Are you able to log in now I've switched the mod off again?

I'm going to ask our database guy to run a backup and then i'll run a repair tool later today. When it happens our board may be down for a little while.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Also, which board theme do you use?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Hopefully this error is fixed now. There was a missing / corrupted setting in the database.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Sorry for the late reply. I just woke up. I was just on the generel main site when I logged out. I was trying to reload the paige when I got the error. I shut down my browser, cleared chashe and tried again with the same result . Then i wrote the thread on my mobil and went to bed. I
It works fine with loggin in and out of my mobil now :)
Its only 7 am here and hubby is still sleeping so the stationary computer can't be logged on yet but as soon as i can i report back.

edit :

it works fine on stationary too :D :headbang: :headbang: You are awesome :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig