Add a new filter to the search field?

arcanjl
Realm: Bonechewer

Add a new filter to the search field?

Unread post by arcanjl »

I am always going back and forth trying to get this information, so I thought I would ask. Is there a way to add a "Unique Rare Pets" filter to the search field?

It would be AWESOME!!

Gabe

PS - I imagine that adding a section showing which pets we own would be impossible - even if we entered it ourselves?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Add a new filter to the search field?

Unread post by Wain »

arcanjl wrote:I am always going back and forth trying to get this information, so I thought I would ask. Is there a way to add a "Unique Rare Pets" filter to the search field?

It would be AWESOME!!
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I could manage that :)
arcanjl wrote: PS - I imagine that adding a section showing which pets we own would be impossible - even if we entered it ourselves?
Not at the moment, but I hope one day. I could add something that imports your pets from the Armory, but there's an annoying shortcoming - the Armory data don't include anything to indicate pet colour. So if a crab comes in 4 colours it won't know which colour yours is. I could add a manual addition for situations like that but I'd prefer not to for now.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Still working on the unique pet looks filter. Some quirks in Petopia's search code makes it harder to add than I expected.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
arcanjl
Realm: Bonechewer

Unread post by arcanjl »

I am just thrilled you are considering it, thank you, thank you!