Roleplaying Posters-Ask here!

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Roleplaying Posters-Ask here!

Unread post by Zangor »

if you like me enjoy to roleplay on your hunter you probably have at least 1 pet you came up with a cool backstory for.
my raptor is a blue dragon in disguise and rottingham's bat is one of the San'Layn (vampire blood elfs) in bat form.

if you ever wanted to see how this would work out just give me a link to your armory the pets name and what kind of backstory it has and ill produce something like these two posters.
Attachments
Rottingham Vampire .png
Rottingham Vampire .png (685.25 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Zangor & Zanegos.png
Zangor & Zanegos.png (2.21 MiB) Viewed 839 times
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Re: Roleplaying Posters-Ask here!

Unread post by Zangor »

Heres another example.
this one is of me and my 2 core hound s :)
Attachments
Core Hound Breeder.png
Core Hound Breeder.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 839 times
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Re: Roleplaying Posters-Ask here!

Unread post by Kamalia »

D'aww, I like the corehound one. :D

I don't actually roleplay, but I do find myself dreaming up minor stories behind a few of my pets and hunters. Take my draenei, for example - I imagine her as being left with very little close family left from the Exodar crash, and being painfully shy. The idea of always being with a loyal companion left her enamored by the idea of becoming a hunter. And so, once she had sufficient training, she set off to Eversong in search of the fiery red cats said to lurk there. She came back with her loyal companion, Solis. I like to think of Solis as being fiercely protective, and has almost a brotherly affection for my little draenei.
Meeskoe is a barking coyote, and I imagine him as being a mischievous little pup, never rejecting an opportunity to cause irritation. Aurelie, at the moment, is the only female pet Kamalia has, and has a "tough mama" attitude. Being a warp stalker, she pulls this off rather nicely. Think of her a being a huge, scaly, Rottweiler guard dog looking after her tall, two legged, "space-goat" pup. She also has a occasional moments of mischief that Meeskoe must have rubbed off on her.
All in all, they're pretty much a misfit, but loving family.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.