Facebook game

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Facebook game

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

I didn't really know what to put for a subject header so..

Anyway. There is this Facebook game called SuperCity. The game is about building a city and such. Different buildings take longer to build and cost more to build but they pay out better rent. You have options to go to "friendly city's" which is friends on FB that have the game as well. While your there you can steal there rent that they have no collected yet or even there is a building in progress you can feed the construction workers burgers which halts the construction until you come back and trash the burgers. So that's fine he robs me a few times and I robbed him. No big deal. Then ppl started feeding burgers to halt my 2 large buildings that take 36 hours to build. So at first I'm a little annoyed and deiced that anyone that wants to do that is gonna be removed from my friendly city list. However the only way to do that is to remove the person from you fb frnd list.

So My buddie figures he would be funny and rob me and then come back later and 2x feed my workers burgers so it halts my construction on my buildings. I'm like ok now I'm getting pissed as I'm sick of ppl doing this to these buildings. Wanna rob me sure. But don't feed me damn burgers.

So I sent him a msn saying that I was removing him from my list cuz he wouldn't stop feeding me burgers. I guess I could of explain that the only way to stop him from doing this was to remove him from my list on Fb as this was the way the game was made. However I don't think it would of made a difference. His reply while I was @ work was to send me a msg saying "OMFG!! Grow the fuck up. You deleted me from Facebook because of a game. Wow. I knew you were a fucking child, but wow..." Then changes his msn status to " I am living with a 6'3" tall 5 year old"

I tried to send him a offline but I think he blocked me on msn and facebook. The msg I tried to send him but failed to go through was "

no....... I deleted you because it's the only way to stop from doing what u where doing. I didn't have time to explain this morning and I wast freaking out over it like u are now. The only way to remove you as a friendly city is to delete you from my friend list. You claim I jump the gun. Look @ how your acting right now ? Who's the child ? me for deleting you or you for going on and on about and pretty much calling me out on msn ?"
Saturo

Re: Facebook game

Unread post by Saturo »

I think you're right here, he is obviously incredibly childish for blocking you and such.

But quite frankly, don't you think you could have called him or something, in advance?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Re: Facebook game

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

Saturo wrote:I think you're right here, he is obviously incredibly childish for blocking you and such.

But quite frankly, don't you think you could have called him or something, in advance?
It was in the morning while I was getting ready for work. I didn't think to explain it to him why as I didn't expect it to be such a big deal. I didn't think it was so I don't see why he is making such a scene out of it. I should of known better. He is like this alot. He tends to be very hypocritical at times. He will say I'm being a child and that I overreact all the time but when he gets mad at you he makes a huge fuss about it and that's ok. He is allowed to make a big deal about it. However he doesn't like it when you get pissed at him. Why I still live with him ? I don't know. Cheap rent ?