Final Phase has begun!

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Final Phase has begun!

Unread post by Makoes »

Well, just had my fun with it all. Tried all four bosses...a few screw-ups both the tanks fault. I was on my druid healing and the first time I announced I was swiching to healer spec, the tank ran in, I had no mana...wipe...Mauradine of all places, thank goodness for a rogue with an armyknife else I'd still be lost! Next try went better. Fire boss, alls well...dont stand in fire, I died, boss died. Lone shammy able to rez, I ask nicely, she laughs and leaves party...Cunt! Water boss, tank nabs quest and off she goes! no-one else had time to get quest yet...I let her die, run out through portal, everyone else dies. I come back, rez all but Tank...oh god! I know the tank...ex guildmaster of my hunter...she gets all cheerful and chatty with me...2nd time around, much better. Lastly the wind boss...great whats going to go wrong now? Perfect effortless run! a dream run, very happy. Got a nice balance neck piece!

One question though, do the bosses share the loot table or do certain bosses only drop certain items?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Kayb wrote:p.s. it's awesome to fight along side Cairne as well! Everyone hug him when TB is safe :)

Vote 1, World Hug Cairne Day!
Oh I was hugging, licking, kissing, waving, purring (what? I'm a kitty druid! ;)) and other things I won't mention here. :D

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Sarayana wrote:
Kayb wrote:p.s. it's awesome to fight along side Cairne as well! Everyone hug him when TB is safe :)

Vote 1, World Hug Cairne Day!
Oh I was hugging, licking, kissing, waving, purring (what? I'm a kitty druid! ;)) and other things I won't mention here. :D
That's one hell of a sendoff! :o :lol:

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

So, just did the latest part on my lock (What? I haven't been playing her lately...), and one of the Cultists I arrest says "Unhand me, loyalist scum!". That's... A stupid thing to say to my lock. "/e chops one of the hands off of the captured cultist, and slaps him when he starts screaming in agony.", right in the AH in Ironforge. Actually got some /cheers from random people. xD

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Saturo wrote:So, just did the latest part on my lock (What? I haven't been playing her lately...), and one of the Cultists I arrest says "Unhand me, loyalist scum!". That's... A stupid thing to say to my lock. "/e chops one of the hands off of the captured cultist, and slaps him when he starts screaming in agony.", right in the AH in Ironforge. Actually got some /cheers from random people. xD
We never said the cultists were the brightest crayons in the box, did we? XD

I took screencaps of Taluwen with Cairne. She was fighting loyally by his side. He even shouted at her "Dont give up, taluwen!"

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

I did one run on my hunter, the DPS ring that has Agility on it (meant for Hunters, Rogues, and kitty druids) dropped off the Ambassador flamelash...

I lost the roll to a pally :(
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Royi wrote:I did one run on my hunter, the DPS ring that has Agility on it (meant for Hunters, Rogues, and kitty druids) dropped off the Ambassador flamelash...

I lost the roll to a pally :(
I would've said something to him.

LisaaraPokefarm

Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by Epicfail »

The event is fun, if a little teadious. After closing the 8th rift, you're pretty much done with it. Be sure to log in sooner rather than later to do the bosses... they are meh as fights go, but the 251 loot ain't bad for what amounts to a 5man. I can't see people doing this more than once or twice and not even close to putting up with this for a whole week.
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

The buff from closing the rifts in the cities does not apply for lowlevel characters, which I was sad to notice earlier today. Guess I need to hurry up and go riftsearching. *Sigh*

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

The new bosses have been a challenge. The invasion itself is more of a challenge even since those elementals hit hard....you can't solo them pretty much anyway unless you are a paladin and drag them miles away from the rifts.

The bosses have me facepalming since people seem to not notice that there is a few bosses with tactics. Flamelash has the tank running around.
Gaz is my eternal hatred because it is the most tactical of them and the damage output is big. The prince is my favorite because I love running away from the tornado, I giggled in glee.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sonata wrote:The new bosses have been a challenge. The invasion itself is more of a challenge even since those elementals hit hard....you can't solo them pretty much anyway unless you are a paladin and drag them miles away from the rifts.

The bosses have me facepalming since people seem to not notice that there is a few bosses with tactics. Flamelash has the tank running around.
Gaz is my eternal hatred because it is the most tactical of them and the damage output is big. The prince is my favorite because I love running away from the tornado, I giggled in glee.
Flamelash - Tank doesnt have to move much. Just enough to he nor the dps are standing in fire. I /facepalm when tanks run eternally in circles when theres no need.
Gaz - Easy. Just kill it. Watch out for ice shard things.
Prince - evil...tornados.....
Princess - Still as ugly as ever...

LisaaraPokefarm

Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

Easy to say in theory, but in action....sadly not so easy, Gaz is the only one I don't know that well.
Most people just stand there facerolling thinking that they are immune to damage, some of the modern tanks with 60k HP think they are untouchable. (Not saying this is the case with all)

EDIT: Yes I am being a evil guy towards tanks but...but I think they are not easy, rather to me a challenge.

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sonata wrote:Easy to say in theory, but in action....sadly not so easy, Gaz is the only one I don't know that well.
Most people just stand there facerolling thinking that they are immune to damage, some of the modern tanks with 60k HP think they are untouchable. (Not saying this is the case with all)

EDIT: Yes I am being a evil guy towards tanks but...but I think they are not easy, rather to me a challenge.
Theres not much to know about Gaz. He's literally a tank n spank but he will randomly aggro people and shoot like a beam or somethin at them.

LisaaraPokefarm

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Is there a Ahciev for the four bosses or is it just mearly for loot?
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nope. No achievement. D:

LisaaraPokefarm

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

D: that sucks
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Tripping the Rifts is the only achievement from this event so far I believe.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

It does suck. I swore they promised achievements for completing the questline and bosses....

LisaaraPokefarm

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Haveing achievements for killing the bosses would like make me want to kill them ya know? As right now I am not too fussed about gear as it will only get replaced come cata I think.