Forum > wow?

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Forum > wow?

Unread post by Anyia »

It seems I'm spending more time here on the forums rather than actually playing the game these days. Am I alone in this?
Saturo

Re: Forum > wow?

Unread post by Saturo »

Nope. It's the same for me and the... eight or so forums I frequent. <.<

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Whenever I flight path somewhere in game I always minimize to check facebook and petopia. >_> Dunno why, but petopia seems to have become a habit.

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Same here. Every time I character hop, I come to the forums to read the new posts. Every morning I read the forums first thing, and every evening before bed the same. Each flightpath I take has me tabbing away to read the forums. :D
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Same here. My time is split between forums, WoW, pokemon, and whatever RL wants me to do. (usually HW.)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Well I guess I'll be seeing as I can't hnadle the walk down the stairs >.>
Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by Epicfail »

It was before cata and will probably be again once this new shiney penny becomes dull again. After you're exalted with everyone, decked with deep epic purple in every slot and possibly an orange, have claimed every mount, pet and extra the wonderful world of warcraft can offer you... there really is only this place...

The petopia forums to me is a wonderful community filled with awesome people who I can actually carry on a conversation about wow with without people looking at me funny... well, funnier than usual. :D. I go to dinner parties and say 5 words till... holy crap... you play too? NO WAY! What server? What class? What faction? YOU DIRTY ALLIANCE SCUM... and its all peaches and gravy till my wife decides to shorten the leash, tug on my collar a bit and lead me back to the car and to home..

Yep... There needs to be more gaming cafes out there in the world. Maybe Mania could start one... the Petopia cafe... Hunters, druids and everyone else welcome! Maybe put a big orc on the door to keep out the confused people who have RL bowhunting skillz and stuff. Set up a bar and a J!NX store. Free Wifi and comfy chairs/tables/gaming platforms.

ahh... a boy can dream...
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Epicfail wrote:and its all peaches and gravy till my wife decides to shorten the leash, tug on my collar a bit and lead me back to the car and to home...
I thought i was the only one with that kind of Aggro. Good for you :)

I lurk these forums because sometimes on slow days at work, i manage to get 20-30 posts in usually containing nothing productive, helpful, or informative.
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Royi wrote:I lurk these forums because sometimes on slow days at work, i manage to get 20-30 posts in usually containing nothing productive, helpful, or informative.
ha ha ha ha :lol:

New sig for me???????????? :twisted:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Galahandra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Mazrigos

Unread post by Galahandra »

Well I find myself playing less and less now, not logged on for a week today I believe! There's just nothing that's pulling me into the game now, it's all just a bit dull :)
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Terenas (EU)

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

I think that was kind of why I disappeared for a while :P If I'm not in game, I'm here. It's terribly good! :P

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

{My Pets|My Mounts}