Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Just another warning that this thread will be about explicit talk about lady bits and might get graphic. You have been warned

Now this is a thread for women to talk about health issues related to the female reproductive system. Now before you go telling Mania on me about this I have talked to her about it and shes fine with it infact the title was her Idea.

Now I want this thread to be a place where you can ask questions about body part problems if you have any and where you can get help. I know for a fact theres a bunch of helpfull ladies in this forum who have just helped me through a tough spot involeing my vagina. They made me send an email to my doc and now I can do stuff down there by myself. Yay!

Allso if you just found out your a new mum you can talk here too. I know theres a few mums here and some even have more than one kid so I am sure they can give you some tips.

Oh and you can vent here too about that time of the month.

I want this to be a thread where ANY woman can get something usefull from.

If your a male and really do wish to post something here please make it something usefull/helpfull and not some silly "ewwwww" like post.

Um Mania if I have missed anything out or if you would like to add/change something aswell feel free to edit this as you please!

I'll start yeah I think I made my ulcer worse or something as well it kind of was bleeding again when I woke up. I have a "adult" toy now as the two ladies said I should get. I have only used it once but think I just used it a bit too much for that time XD ah oh well.
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Ok I'm curios now..I would normally stay clear of stuff like this but I'm curios..How did you manage to make your ulcer worse ?
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Yay cow! :D Glad you like it. I do recommend Silver Bullet if you ever come across it. ;3

Ulcer in the tummy? or elsewhere?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I'm pretty sure based on the title of the thread she means her Reproductive organ (fancy way of saying it ?).
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Well the doc said I had an ulcer down there. He said it must of been from a tampon or my fingers basicly. Thats the reason for me wakeing up with bloody sheets last week and stuff. But really it ended well after all ;D
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about your ulcer getting worse. D=
Did you maybe play with your new toy a bit too rough?

And yay for female thread. ^_^

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Yeah I think I did play with it a bit too rough XD Ahh well I'll remmber next time!

Yeah Mania said this thread was all good! I'm happy about that. She said she might add somethings to my first post but I'm sure it wont turn into the grind my gears etc.

BTW takeing your mates adult toy shopping and makeing a day of it is a wonderful day out! being with mates made me feel more open about things.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ah well. Just gotta be careful. It's like the sores you get in your mouth when you bite yourself. Try to avoid the ulcer if you can.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I'm really glad to hear you had fun going out and making a day of it with your friends. :D
And yeah, you'll definitely have to be more gentle next time. :lol:

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

I've been looking into what's wrong with myself for years now. I've never been able to get a diagnosis because my gynaecologist always seemed to downplay my symptoms and say I was exaggerating and I wanted to have something to blame for my own laziness (since I complained about exhaustion and difficulty losing weight). I narrowed it down to two things through extensive research over several years of pain and misery. I cannot afford to go to the doctor I need to see to get an official diagnosis because doctors are expensive and I'm not working right now. I don't even want to know how much a visit to a reproductive endocrinologist would cost me. I just know I have either polycystic ovarian syndrome or endometriosis.

Why don't doctors ever really listen to me? Crippling stomach and leg pain so bad I have to miss work sometimes, not having my period for months at a time followed by hideously heavy and often obscenely long periods. Hilariously, those are just the least embarrassing symptoms there are quite a few more that I'm just uncomfortable talking about.

I don't even know why I'm really posting his here. Guess I just wanted to complain. -_-
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Well I did make this to vent about that kind of stuff. Allso that sounds horrible. Hope you get better!
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Lotusii wrote:Why don't doctors ever really listen to me?
I have an extremely cynical response to that, but instead I'll just say that I hope you can find someone to help you soon. It really doesn't sound like fun at all. :|

Cowmuflage: I bought my first vibrator a few months ago. It had just never occurred to me before that. And ... I managed to bruise myself the first week. :oops: Do be careful with your ulcer.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Yeah I think I'll resit my urges to use it intill I know my ulcers gone. Should be for the best.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Or you can just try to rely on clitoral stimulation and see if that works if you just can't avoid those urges.

I tried toying around with a vibrator with my man, I wasn't very fond of it. =/

Lotusii: That sounds really terrible. I hope you're able to get yourself some help soon. :hug:

[/center]
Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

Mania wrote:
Lotusii wrote:Why don't doctors ever really listen to me?
I have an extremely cynical response to that, but instead I'll just say that I hope you can find someone to help you soon. It really doesn't sound like fun at all. :| .
I thought of a few myself as I was typing it. I've got an extremely dry and sarcastic sense of humor so thoughts like that come by the bucket full.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Lotusii, sorry to hear what you're going through. My mom had endometriosis, and one of her cysts that formed from it ended up rupturing. After emergency surgery, they sent her home, where she died from other non-related complications (she had cardiomyopathy too). Long story short, my doctor recommended that I go on birth control/hormone therapy, since that sort of thing can run in families. Have you ever tried that, and if so, did it alleviate your symptoms?
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Lotusii, if your still seeing that doctor there's One bit of advice I can give you. Sit down...and Tell them that No, it's Not you being lazy or Anything of the like, there IS something wrong and if they don't start looking into a cause Now you will do something about it. Sometimes, you have to be straight forward with doctors. I know mine said it was nothing...I ended up going to another doctor after years of getting sick of it and was told I have PCOS. I do respect doctors for what they do but sometimes..they Don't know best.

Birth Control helped me, I have to get back on it (must..see..doctor!) but it made me regular, even after being off it for a while, and my periods are so light now. Before they came with such bad Pain.
Last edited by Kira on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I'm in the same boat as you being 20 I have to hide mine. Heck my mum thinks we went clothes shopping heh.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

That sucks you gotta hide it, my mom would be cool with it and I'm 20 as well :lol: - Hope you feel better Cow that ulcer sounds majorly painful :hug:

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Thanks for the hug. I have Uni today so doing some work will take my mind away from it.