Early-morning Madexx adventure :)

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Luinn
Realm: Feathermoon - US

Early-morning Madexx adventure :)

Unread post by Luinn »

I head to Uldum this morning to do my dailies before the servers go down for maintenance, and what do I find? Blue Madexx, aimlessly wandering the sands. As I already have a blue of my own, I /who hunter, with no luck. Nobody on my friends list is online. I sigh, /pat Madexx, finish the Uldum dailies, have a flyaround for camel statues, and finally switch to my Ally rogue on another server to do his dailies. Do all of Tol Barad's dailies and a few others, then switch back to Luinn for another quick round of statue-hunting.

Darned if Madexx isn't still there!

I suddenly remember that (still-sleeping) hubby's hunter hit 84 last night, /facepalm, switch over to his account, log onto his hunter, realize that I have to rearrange all her bars in Bartender to make her playable, put her pet in the stable to open up a slot, and run through the portal to Uldum. Emerge from the portal on top of another hunter. Oh, this doesn't look good! Cross fingers, hop on mount, fly off into the desert, reach the spawn point, and...

Still there!

Land, tame, and feed the beautiful new pet. Greet hubby (who has just awakened and is coming down the stairs in search of tea) with the news that his hunter is now the proud possessor of a blue Madexx.
Hubby is floored, as he isn't much for camping rares and never thought he'd have any Madexx at all.

Revel in his surprise and happiness. :) :)