In honor, remberence and.. the continue camping

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.

Name for terrorpene

Shinmoedaeke
No votes
Towada
31%
Hijiri
46%
Adatara
8%
Bandai
15%
Chokai
No votes
Nantai
No votes

Total votes: 13

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

In honor, remberence and.. the continue camping

Unread post by Sasrei »

Reika finally hit 85 a few days ago and in my excitement I quickly went to camp Karoma and Sambas. And all I heard was.. silence.. the chirping cluckers, the growling worgs who dare me to to stop flying and come on over. Finally after camping for 5 hours or so I gave up for the night, came back on the next morning and continued my camp for this elussive cat and wolf, at some point after awhile I lost my mind and went back forth between Reika and Saon.. Saon taking out all my frustrations in pvp (if you know I stopped dying.. that be nice)
switched back to Reika to do my rounds.. again nothing, sighing I was about to toon hop again when my friend told me that Sambas was up! And that her hubby was watching over him, quickly I flew over to him and noticed its exactly where I always log off cause I had this huge feeling he'd spawn there and sure enough he did! Happily tamed my kitty and named him Sendai, points if you know where thats from. Later that night I found a brown madexx for a guildie ^.^

Yesterday I apparently just missed Karoma, he spawned at a spot I didnt even know existed. I was sad and broken hearted after camping 12 horus straight for 3 days only to know I just missed him, and he probably was up for awhile to, so I went back to pvping on Saon slightly discouraged. I moved Reika to the lava fields in mount hyjal just incase some turtle showed up, ive never really seen him in over a month so I didnt think too much of it, right as I was about to log off I thought to switch over to Reika and check to see if he was up, first part nothing and as I was about to log off who do I see? Terrorpene! Quickly I land and hit tame, finally at 30% health he was mine! (man he hits like a truck) I looked up to see a human hunter flying over head, and then my other guildy showed up who I guess was looking for him to, but I am happy to have my little turtle, just trying to think of a name..

In honor of whats been happening in Japan, I named my Sambas Sendai, and Karoma will be named Honshu (again points if you get it :))
and Terrorpene will be named after one of the volcanoes in Japan so... poll time!

and im still looking for karoma.. and hmm.. this may should have been in taming stories.. :lol: sorry I just woke up and staring at the maintence screen in horror :lol:

Attachments
sambas.jpg
sambas.jpg (447.6 KiB) Viewed 827 times
turttt.jpg
turttt.jpg (387.15 KiB) Viewed 827 times

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Ikutai
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Re: In honor, remberence and.. the continue camping

Unread post by Ikutai »

GRATS on both! And Sendai and Honshu are both cities decimated by the Tsunami. Great choices! And I like Hijiri for Terrorpene.

"The days are short, and are too soon over. The nights, for good or bad, can seem endless." - Neil Gaiman

Signature by the illustrious Saturo

"Steps 3 through 47: Profit!" - Steampunk of Nesingwary

Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Re: In honor, remberence and.. the continue camping

Unread post by Siliverin »

awww those are wonderful names and i agree Hijiri for terror. glad you got em finally i know you been camping forever now *hugs* hehe btw LOVE the gchat convo as always xD
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars