A night of farming Mojo

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

A night of farming Mojo

Unread post by Bodhran »

With ZA changing and Mojo's fate in the wind me and my brother have been farming Mojo. One run and we had him on our allys. Tonight we went through and decided that our Hordies need some frog kissing love. Did everything on the right side of the run dividing the hex stick down the middle. Got back to the middle/bridge and started bopping the frogs. I got him on my hunter but my brother's hunter was not so lucky. We kept trucking along and got to the gauntlet leading up to the eagle boss when my brother feign death resetting them. Going back through and killing them netted us some more sticks.

!!!

So my brother decides that we should keep resetting this and farm the sticks. So we do and it worked great. He got his Mojo and we rotated in my warrior next and he got his and a extra before we remembered to bring in his mage and got her one as well.

I'd recommend this easy trick if you are still having no luck farming Mojo up. It still can take a while as with his mage it was a few more then 20 hex sticks before he got it on her.

Also snagged the trinket that does the pigmy gnomes (they are lvl 85 when I summoned them) and my bro snagged the bear shoulders that look just AWESOME!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.
Vetiver
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin US/Farstriders US

Re: A night of farming Mojo

Unread post by Vetiver »

i snagged those bear shoulders on my hunter too last time i was in there! now i need a pet bear and a lumberjack outfit lol

Thrawna Partyfavor Poliwrath Mint

...plus many, many more. <3