Skoll fanart

Akyo
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Altar of storms

Re: Skoll fanart

Unread post by Akyo »

Sarayana wrote:Akyo, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. :( If it's any consolation, Blizz has gotten a lot better at responding to hacked accounts (there are A LOT of them at the moment) and authenticators really do protect it. (Side note: that's all they do. If you have a key logger on your computer, your computer isn't safe, and authenticators don't prevent key loggers from getting on your comp, they prevent them from being able to access your account IN SPITE of getting your account info. Also, key loggers might record non-WoW related information like, say, bank passwords. Protect your computer and be smart on the internet!!)
im Aware of keyloggers and still dont know how they managed to get into my account in the firstplace( My protection is ALWAYS on and updated). they managed to reset my pass and welll that was all they needed! (now they can reset it untill the moon goes green, stil wont get in(hope they wont try again though)) sins then ive done several deep scanns as well as spyware and adware searchs (nothing was found) and reset several passwords.

And yes there seem to be alot of hacking of accounts these days. none of my friends have been that unlucky but a few of my friends friends have gotten hacked. Though on my realm they seem to be targeting mostly horde players. and i had been working on my hordie alot >:

While this feature of the Grimtotem Spirit Guide wasn't exactly intended... - it will still be possible in future for everyone who wishes to tame this NPC to do so
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

It's good to hear you're keeping your comp safe. I didn't mean to point any fingers at you, it was more of a general PSA... ;) A lot of people think the authenticator is the answer to all security questions, but generally, the WoW info isn't exactly the most important info on a person's comp...

Considering that we only have anecdotal evidence about the spread of hacking, I doubt we can say much about who they target, but of course it'd make sense that they'd target high pop factions on high pop servers, so if yours falls in that category... Don't let it stop ya though, if you're staying safe they can't really get anywhere, like you said. :)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Mmm, very nice picture. And the background looks snazzy to say the least, hehe.

Nahth
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Nahth »

I figure Sculpture is fan art too! This was made for me by a friend of mine for my birthday last year, and I just can't get over how much I like it. So I thought I'd share :)

I think he did a really good job capturing the almost lion-like face the Northrend wolves have.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Ooo, really like that sculpture too. It really does capture the NR worg look, hehe.

Akyo
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Akyo »

oh yes it does indeed capture that worg model quite well.
personaly i like the second picture the most. cause it looks like hes about to stick his nose into something :B

While this feature of the Grimtotem Spirit Guide wasn't exactly intended... - it will still be possible in future for everyone who wishes to tame this NPC to do so
Victorelle
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg (US)

Unread post by Victorelle »

I put this picture on my iTouch so when ever I open it I see my favorite blue wolf :D
Akyo
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Akyo »

awsome XD