WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:29 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17411
Location: US
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Demigirl
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2658255#blog

Oh man....I'm eager for this. Hyjal plays a heavy part in my druids story(she was born there a looooong time ago before the war of the ancients).

Facing Thrall's Rage? I'm scared....

_________________

Image
LisaaraFlight RisingFlowerfell Grove Hatchery
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:38 pm 
Offline
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
Posts: 2797
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Gender: Male
...
...
...
Image

_________________

Image
Battlenet: Alex#13558
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || FR Tumblr ||



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:39 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Posts: 10733
Location: In Queue.
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard
Gender: Doubtful
Yeah, this looks epic. I love Thrall, and going around to save him - hopefully solo or with a small group of people, not a raid - will be awesome.

Also, LOL at Harpier's pic.

_________________

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Signature by Crookfish, thank you so much!


Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:42 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17411
Location: US
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Demigirl
@Harpier - That seriously made me LOL. XD

@Lupis - Me too. When my fiance told me Thrall died, I flipped but then he told me we bring him back so then I was like "oh....whew! Okay! Then hells yeah!"

_________________

Image
LisaaraFlight RisingFlowerfell Grove Hatchery
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:10 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 pm
Posts: 822
Location: stalking my prey
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: male
thrall might become the new earth aspect... thats pretty cool for an alien guy i dont want him to die, hes my favortie hero, all my toons are alliance but hes still my favortie lore character

_________________
Image

signature thanks to Kurieno


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17411
Location: US
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Demigirl
I dunno if they'd go that far. Aspects are supposed to be Dragons. Thrall's not a dragon. ^^;

_________________

Image
LisaaraFlight RisingFlowerfell Grove Hatchery
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:14 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 pm
Posts: 822
Location: stalking my prey
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: male
id like to see a dragon who could handle thrall... and its not race specific, only ones alive are dragons (cause they like immortal...), what would be wrong with the most powerful shaman taking deathwings former place?

_________________
Image

signature thanks to Kurieno


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:16 pm 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: .-.
Realm: Venture Co.
Gender: Whatever I feel like.
I kept hearing rumors about Garona killing Thrall for the longest time o3o

_________________

Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17411
Location: US
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Demigirl
Cerele wrote:
id like to see a dragon who could handle thrall... and its not race specific, only ones alive are dragons (cause they like immortal...), what would be wrong with the most powerful shaman taking deathwings former place?

Well for one....Thrall is old in orc terms. Orcs dont live a very long life. Aspects are usually immortal creatures.

Two, his power is nothing compared to an Aspect. He isn't holding the Maelstrom by himself. He's got like 3 or 4 other shamans helping him. He's powerful but you're giving him a little too much credit.

Moore: Why would she kill Thrall?

_________________

Image
LisaaraFlight RisingFlowerfell Grove Hatchery
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:32 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Posts: 10733
Location: In Queue.
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard
Gender: Doubtful
There's also speculation that the Earth Warden job will be taken by the purified Black Dragon, once it hatches. ^.^
Anyway, Thrall will be awesome no matter what he ends up doing. I'm just curious as to who killed him. Staghelm?

_________________

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Signature by Crookfish, thank you so much!


Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 pm
Posts: 822
Location: stalking my prey
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: male
LupisDarkmoon wrote:
There's also speculation that the Earth Warden job will be taken by the purified Black Dragon, once it hatches. ^.^
Anyway, Thrall will be awesome no matter what he ends up doing. I'm just curious as to who killed him. Staghelm?


Hatchling dragon>thrall?
/cry
and arent the netherwing purified? well atleast they nice

_________________
Image

signature thanks to Kurieno


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 pm
Posts: 1024
Location: .-.
Realm: Venture Co.
Gender: Whatever I feel like.
Jessibelle wrote:
Cerele wrote:
id like to see a dragon who could handle thrall... and its not race specific, only ones alive are dragons (cause they like immortal...), what would be wrong with the most powerful shaman taking deathwings former place?

Well for one....Thrall is old in orc terms. Orcs dont live a very long life. Aspects are usually immortal creatures.

Two, his power is nothing compared to an Aspect. He isn't holding the Maelstrom by himself. He's got like 3 or 4 other shamans helping him. He's powerful but you're giving him a little too much credit.

Moore: Why would she kill Thrall?



Can't the aspects themselves grant immortality? Like they did with the night elves to the tree? That would explain how thrall could possibly become an aspect.

And Garona has just had her mind messed with so many times that I could see her possibly being controlled by someone else yet again to go after Thrall. I don't know how Blizzard would spin it, but that's just a rumor I've been hearing since Cata started so I dunno D:

_________________

Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:09 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 18810
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Wouldn't Garona be even older than Thrall, though? I don't think she's still alive, even. Regardless, wouldn't be the first time she's killed an important character. *Points at Lane*

Personally, I'm inclined to agree that Thrall might become the new earth aspect. The current aspects aren't aspects because they're dragons, they're aspects because the Titans granted them their powers.

_________________

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"


Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17411
Location: US
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Demigirl
Moore wrote:
Jessibelle wrote:
Cerele wrote:
id like to see a dragon who could handle thrall... and its not race specific, only ones alive are dragons (cause they like immortal...), what would be wrong with the most powerful shaman taking deathwings former place?

Well for one....Thrall is old in orc terms. Orcs dont live a very long life. Aspects are usually immortal creatures.

Two, his power is nothing compared to an Aspect. He isn't holding the Maelstrom by himself. He's got like 3 or 4 other shamans helping him. He's powerful but you're giving him a little too much credit.

Moore: Why would she kill Thrall?



Can't the aspects themselves grant immortality? Like they did with the night elves to the tree? That would explain how thrall could possibly become an aspect.

And Garona has just had her mind messed with so many times that I could see her possibly being controlled by someone else yet again to go after Thrall. I don't know how Blizzard would spin it, but that's just a rumor I've been hearing since Cata started so I dunno D:

No. The Titan's grant immortality. The Aspects just bless stuff. They are powerful but the Titan would stomp them in the dirt.

I've never heard such a rumor.

_________________

Image
LisaaraFlight RisingFlowerfell Grove Hatchery
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 pm 
Offline
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:13 am
Posts: 350
Realm: Shadowsong
Calling it now;

4.3; Garrosh kills a Deathwing-corrupted Thrall, much like Tirion killed Arthas, and Garrosh actually becomes a cool character from it (despite being an inferior Orc dog).

_________________
Image
WoW, where is my KAMEN RIDER BEETLE LARVA PET?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Posts: 11837
Location: New zealand, auckland
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
The dragons are only aspects cos the titans made them as others have said. You don't need to be a dragon to be an aspect. Thing with thrall is hes more likely not to become crazy and kill every one like that last one lol

_________________
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 18810
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Neltharion only went crazy because he had great foresight: His lair was in close proximity to a certain Old God, who drove him insane by whispering to him. That could happen to anyone. All Thrall needs to do is get a map of Old God locations, and place his den somewhere away from them.

_________________

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"


Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:39 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Posts: 11837
Location: New zealand, auckland
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
That is true and I think thrall is smart enough to do that. I do wonder what the new old god will look like and what body part he's based off we ahve had eyes and mouths what next noses?

_________________
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 pm 
Offline
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am
Posts: 1540
Jessibelle wrote:
I dunno if they'd go that far. Aspects are supposed to be Dragons. Thrall's not a dragon. ^^;


Onyxia hid in Stormwind for years before the alliance figured out she was really a dragon in disguise.

If Thrall has been a dragon this whole time it will be the biggest twist ever in warcraft history.

_________________

Image
A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.



Last edited by Wassa on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm 
Offline
 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Posts: 18810
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
cowmuflage wrote:
That is true and I think thrall is smart enough to do that. I do wonder what the new old god will look like and what body part he's based off we ahve had eyes and mouths what next noses?
Ears or hair are a possibility. Normally I'd say genitals, but I doubt Blizz would go so far. xD Perhaps spleens?

Hmm, according to WoWHead forums Thrall becoming the new aspect is the most popular theory.

_________________

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"


Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group