Panther Cub?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Panther Cub?

Unread post by Rhapture »

I have been trying to find this mini pet on the PTR with no luck so far. I started the quest chain that started in SW and brought me to northern STV that appears to be a ZG intro chain. This part of STV seems to be phased with no mobs other than lvl 83+ snakes and trolls attacking various camps and the NPC's they are attacking. None of the NPC's will interact with you with the exception of those that provide you with the next part of the quest. Unfortunately I hit a part of the chain that is bugged and I cannot continue so I am stuck in this phased part. I did come across this "baby cat" in a cave though right when my quest bugged that looks like it could be the panther cub. I hope this means that the quest chain will eventually reward the cub or at least unphase the zone so that vendors etc come back and maybe one of them will sell the cub. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/d ... 5104-1.jpg

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Panther Cub?

Unread post by Kalliope »

*swoon* As adorable as all the little kittens added in 4.1 are, this is by far my favorite. Hopefully the learnable kitty will reveal itself soon! :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

...That kitten may be enough to persuade Cialbi to set foot in ZG again (he's still yearning to be Tigerman, and still furious that Thekal had lost his half of the item set or whatnot. Heck, he tamed a red-eyed tiger, and named it Thekal out of spite). Looks so much better than Araga's ugly kittens, and I have an affinity for black cats due to childhood memories.
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Comett
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by Comett »

That yawn is so cute I died.

Rhapture
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Rhapture »

So that quest chain is now finally un-bugged on the PTR and it does lead to the panther cub pet! It looks just like the NPC one that I posted screen shots of above and it does the same yawn/stretch/nap and vocals as the other cub pets =)

On another note the NPC troll ghost Bwemba that follows you as you do the chain has also been updated. Before she would follow you around on the ground so when you landed she was there, now she flies along beside you. It is by far one of the creepiest things in wow.

Many thanks to Sookie for the awesome signature and avatar

Heleos
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Medivh

Unread post by Heleos »

Love the little guy but he doesnt match with my Snow Leopard so I don't really have him out and about. Sucks =(
Heleos
Night Elf Hunter
Medivh- US
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Heleos wrote:Love the little guy but he doesnt match with my Snow Leopard so I don't really have him out and about. Sucks =(
I actually went out and tamed a matching black cat to go with the kitteh pet.

I now have two cats in my stable, one for each of the adorable non-combat kittehs.

I sort of wish Guppet had a feature that allowed you to call up the non-combat pet that matches your combat pet.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Heleos
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Medivh

Unread post by Heleos »

Works great with Humar the Pridelord - great time to give the snow leopard a vacation and bring Humar with me ^_^.

Named him Sombra, shadow in spanish!
Heleos
Night Elf Hunter
Medivh- US